COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

This person named their child Honesty

Get
The
Fuck
Out
My
Face
You tethers with this "I hate everything black people say and do". And this has been your thing for the past 15 years

Listen tether, all these internal feelings you and @TTBF and other niggas from foreign backgrounds have are going to come with consequences in the near future

Whatever self hate issues you got going on that makes you hate us is exactly why black Americans are going to delineate, and in the near future you're going to have to specify what kind of black person you are

Guyanese American, Bermudan American etc

We're tired of being UNDERMINED by yall, so we're going to separate and do our own thing

You tethers with this "I hate everything black people say and do". And this has been your thing for the past 15 years

Listen tether, all these internal feelings you and @TTBF and other niggas from foreign backgrounds have are going to come with consequences in the near future

Whatever self hate issues you got going on that makes you hate us is exactly why black Americans are going to delineate, and in the near future you're going to have to specify what kind of black person you are

We're tired of being UNDERMINED by yall, so we're going to separate and do our own thing
He never specified if the person was black tho

:js4:

Back