Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

"low and unnecessary" is a pretty accurate way to describe this clown's whole existence.

Dude probably wakes up, lays in bed and cries for the first 20 minutes of any given day.
PROJECTION!!!!! WOW lmaoooo

Like.... why would I do that? did my best friend blow his own brains out or something??

Lol the sad thing is...

You don't defeat an internet troll by engaging with it, you defeat the troll by ignoring.

But nobody ignores @Disanthrope, they engage with him and he got an encyclopedia of all the shit that everybody fucking said and did.

And if he is already the fucking bad guy, then nothing he's done really matters.

I've been on the internet a long time, if motherfuckers want a motherfucker gone that mods won't ban...then just ignore them.

But y'all wanna go back and forth with the motherfucker that don't give a fuck about you, your feelings or how he comes off.

But I’ll try to chill I’m an empath so it may flow the other way and I may call him a bitch for being a bully on the next page. lol I got him and dos on ignore but I choose to start shit so ya know. But they say such stupid shit.

You feel like the weather has been getting progressively worse over the past 10 years or so.. or its pretty much the same for this time of year more or less?
Nah last couple of winters were smooth as fuck didn’t even have to pull out the fur or gore Tex

This prolly the worse weather wise since the day Juicy Smollett got roughed up I think it was -15
That night

But man as long we ain’t getting no wild snowstorms we good

Just feel bad for whoever living in the streets in these conditions

And also keep up w the elderly and ur ppls

Lol the sad thing is...

You don't defeat an internet troll by engaging with it, you defeat the troll by ignoring.

But nobody ignores @Disanthrope, they engage with him and he got an encyclopedia of all the shit that everybody fucking said and did.

And if he is already the fucking bad guy, then nothing he's done really matters.

I've been on the internet a long time, if motherfuckers want a motherfucker gone that mods won't ban...then just ignore them.

But y'all wanna go back and forth with the motherfucker that don't give a fuck about you, your feelings or how he comes off.

Bruh we get it and we say shit back. A passport joke or him trying to mention my kid is not that serious to me. Been on this internet shit forever and I like to engage and say shit.

Random question.. yall leave the butter out at room temperature in like a covered dish or somethin or yall always keep it in the fridge?

I leave salted butter out in a butter dish but the unsalted stays in the fridge

why leave the unsalted in the fridge? Cuz you use it less?

I usually leave mine out room temp but forgot to replace the shit when I ran out now I gotta wait for this shit I had in the freezer to get to room temp lol

why leave the unsalted in the fridge? Cuz you use it less?

I usually leave mine out room temp but forgot to replace the shit when I ran out now I gotta wait for this shit I had in the freezer to get to room temp lol
When you say leave out do you mean overnight?

Back