Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

It’s all good

We already established you have the same fact view point as me on this

Matter of fact. All of yall do except one person on here. He’s the only one that say they are real women just like his mother.

View attachment 1325816

You just be upset about stuff that has no impact on you and then act like it hurts all women across the world. It does not

I feel like having a long deep ish but funny conversation.

Am I the only Gemini who be craving conversation?

My communication tank is almost on E.

What happened?
I posted to win against the Celtics, he’d have to be damn near Jordan mode the entire series. That Kyrie wasn’t gone save em. This was accompanied with a TikTok video of multiple celtics scoring different ways. And you responded

1718241584648.gif

“They shoulda never gave you niggaz TikTok”

Did you hit the person up @ImaInfluenza
Nah, it’s just a song, if the best case scenario is that they remember and tell me, up against the worst case scenario, that they are offended and hurt that, that’s the only reason I reached out.

For me, if the worst case scenario heavily outweighs the best case, I usually choose not to do it. Especially even more now that I found god.

QBwRKyS6vXNfmLF7TR.webp

No need to call me a genius, I am merely a man

I posted to win against the Celtics, he’d have to be damn near Jordan mode the entire series. That Kyrie wasn’t gone save em. This was accompanied with a TikTok video of multiple celtics scoring different ways. And you responded

View attachment 1325889

“They shoulda never gave you niggaz TikTok”
It didn't have anything to do with Luka or the Celtics. Your tiktok posts are trash.

Respectfully.

Nah, it’s just a song, if the best case scenario is that they remember and tell me, up against the worst case scenario, that they are offended and hurt that, that’s the only reason I reached out.

For me, if the worst case scenario heavily outweighs the best case, I usually choose not to do it. Especially even more now that I found god.
You think a lot.

Have they ever battled before? I feel like it might have happened twice and Kobayashi won once in his first Coney island comp and Chestnuts won the second time but then they never "competed" against each other after.

Also they both kind a quit for health reasons but I guess they realized they don't have other jobs.

Goddamn can somebody light a pause candle for me in church on Sunday for even maybe being even remotely right about that.

Back