Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I got a question for y’all.

There’s this Jean Grae song that I been searching for, forever. I don’t remember the name of the song or how it starts but I know that I fuck wit it. I can’t even remember what it sounds like but I absolutely know that I fucked wit it and want to hear it again.

I went through her whole catalog and couldn’t find it. However …I do remember sending it to someone in a message because I thought it would be up their alley.

Now, I ain’t spoken to this person in maybe 2 years.

Would it be wrong of me to contact them to ask them if they remember the song?

But only that, ion wanna talk or nothing, but I need to know the name of that song

There’s this Jean Grae song that I been searching for, forever. I don’t remember the name of the song or how it starts but I know that I fuck wit it. I can’t even remember what it sounds like but I absolutely know that I fucked wit it and want to hear it again.

I went through her whole catalog and couldn’t find it. However …I do remember sending it to someone in a message because I thought it would be up their alley.

But only that, ion wanna talk or nothing, but I need to know the name of that song
Man

Just hum the tune to your phone and it will find it for you

Man

Just hum the tune to your phone and it will find it for you
Man I can’t even remember it

I remember she was speaking about meeting some she liked, I think, and it was fast paced but it sounded like a legit radio single and not the typical only for certain ears type shit she normally do

I've been there. Your best bet is to forget about it, focus on something else and you'll remember it organically later

I texted my ex randomly after not talking for 3-4 years and as weird as I thought this random texting was, she made it so it was way less weird

Go for it man

Back