Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Excuse my ignorance but how u do that thought everything was automated
It's all good. Let's say that the person scored a 200. Depending on his avg, he will get some pins. Say he gets 20 pins, so in total he scored a 220. Instead of telling the person he scored a 200 and let him add the 20 pins to make 220, he told him his scored was a 220. So the bracket guy adds 20 pins to that, to make it 240. He gets 20 extra pins.

That shit was so unnecessary. It ain't like AR was bashing Bronnie. It was more like he was trying to look out for him. These former players are really out of pocket these days.
What’s even wilder is there is no way Bronny is better than any version of Austin Rivers

If he wasn’t LeBron son the NBA discussion would nt be a thing

It's all good. Let's say that the person scored a 200. Depending on his avg, he will get some pins. Say he gets 20 pins, so in total he scored a 220. Instead of telling the person he scored a 200 and let him add the 20 pins to make 220, he told him his scored was a 220. So the bracket guy adds 20 pins to that, to make it 240. He gets 20 extra pins.
You want to know what's funny? My dad and me had a conversation in the car one day back when I was in my 20s. He asked me why I didn't play any other sports. This was after I have been bowling since I was 6, bowling in tournaments up and down the East Coast and towards Ohio, and bowl in college. I told him I didn't want to do anything else. You could tell he was kinda disappointed. I could have played football or basketball in high school, but it just wasn't in me.

You want to know what's funny? My dad and me had a conversation in the car one day back when I was in my 20s. He asked me why I didn't play any other sports. This was after I have been bowling since I was 6, bowling in tournaments up and down the East Coast and towards Ohio, and bowl in college. I told him I didn't want to do anything else. You could tell he was kinda disappointed. I could have played football or basketball in high school, but it just wasn't in me.
I played and lettered in 3 sports in high school and not
One was the one my pops played professionally lmao I know that man is disappointed

Is it only supposed to be to black people's benefit?
My question is for the pro illegal immigration folks.

How is having more of folks that don’t like like us come in and move folks out their communities a good thing for us

I have been seeing a lot of videos with black folks complaining about all the special treatment they are getting in trying to move them out their own neighborhoods.

I’m not pro illegal immigration. I stand against it 100%

I’m black benefits first all the time

My question is for the pro illegal immigration folks.

How is having more of folks that don’t like like us come in and move folks out their communities a good thing for us

I have been seeing a lot of videos with black folks complaining about all the special treatment they are getting in trying to move them out their own neighborhoods.

I’m not pro illegal immigration. I stand against it 100%

I’m black benefits first all the time
Now I'm just confused. Nvm brother.

Back