Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

If I remember correctly it can have more than 25% alcohol content for it to be sold in the US

So it’s pretty light

That's the trap though. I took this chick out a long time ago, and we had been walking around the city on a cold day. So we went into this japanese spot and got some hot saki. She was knocking that shit back like it was hot tea. I told her to chill, but she was like "It's light. I can't even taste the alcohol." I let it go. We got our food, and she finished it. LIke 5 minutes later, this chick was throwing up all over the place.

Broad was like "Did I ruin our chance for a second date?"

That's the trap though. I took this chick out a long time ago, and we had been walking around the city on a cold day. So we went into this japanese spot and got some hot saki. She was knocking that shit back like it was hot tea. I told her to chill, but she was like "It's light. I can't even taste the alcohol." I let it go. We got our food, and she finished it. LIke 5 minutes later, this chick was throwing up all over the place.

Broad was like "Did I ruin our chance for a second date?"

That’s a keeper right there

DoorDash really be having you knowing you have to cook, but almost waiting to long to start cause you could just doordash

This morning before my alarm went off, my text sound woke me up, that and the vibration against the head board. I look at my phone and I see

IMG_2383.jpeg

That’s in the banner and I see the time, I freak out and hop up in the bed to open the text cause what the fuck happend

IMG_2384.jpeg

Yo, who da fuck sends a text like this, 5 am in the morning. They knew what they were doing. Kinda fucking Doctors office does that shit?

It was a legitimate question. Someone who only eats cheese on his pizza, flushes wet wipes, and who says the "L" in salmon, doesnt really sound cultured. So I was curious in his reasoning .

thats alot of shit you remembering bruh(some incorrectly as well.. foh with that salmon shit lol). You keeping a list you hatin ass nigga?

Back