Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

You gotta give it to Joe…When he’s wrong, he’s not wrong a little bit. He’s off off and he stands on it 😭 He’s nut
Natalie Nunn beats Tommie into submission.....Joe still standing on his original take. Mans literally said "Tommie go beat that lil girl".

When I saw the fight clips I was looking for the lil girl cause NN was bigger than Tommie by far.

Natalie Nunn beats Tommie into submission.....Joe still standing on his original take. Mans literally said "Tommie go beat that lil girl".

When I saw the fight clips I was looking for the lil girl cause NN was bigger than Tommie by far.
Hold on…she did what by which method?!?! When did reality stars become mma fighters? 😭😭

Hold on…she did what by which method?!?! When did reality stars become mma fighters? 😭😭
It was a undercard boxing match on the Floyd card this past weekend. NN beat tommie head in the 1st round....when the second round bell rang to start the round NN just laid out on the mat. Drunk or not she got beat up.

Lol Michael B Jordan slept with Snoh Aalegra and Joe Budden has been hating on Michael B Jordan on everything ever since lol
246a1cf1fbaedf930e1c4e47d19c58ba646a0be4.gifv

c9917bbf024bebcab3883a210f75bb03d979d207.gif

giphy.gif

Back