Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

"You let Nas down. Nas is FURIOUS at you."

Joe PODDIN.

giphy.gif

He should've stopped at Mel and Flip.

Emanny and Lil Jada hasn't added shit to the pod.
I think at some point the main pod is going to be 3 days a week (or an extra patreon ep to match the price increase)

Then you can have

Mel, emanny, ish, parks one day

Joe, ice, parks, Jaewon one day

Mel, ish, Marc one day

Etc

With the main cast also being in there too maybe twice a month

I’m taking into account Mel having her own pod now so she gonna be maybe less available at times. But this is how people get days off and stay fresh maybe

Idk

I think at some point the main pod is going to be 3 days a week (or an extra patreon ep to match the price increase)

Then you can have

Mel, ish, Marc one day

Etc

I’m taking into account Mel having her own pod now so she gonna be maybe less available at times. But this is how people get days off and stay fresh maybe

Idk
Word. That's why I'm kinda surprised it's not another female if they're dead set on adding another cohost.

Like they used to stay with a random chick on the couch just cause then all of a sudden that stopped. 🤔 some of those girls used to be giving it up too.

Then you can have

Mel, ish, Marc one day

Etc

Idk
An Ice and Jaewon day?
IMG7217901301150523446.jpg

Back