Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

I wasn't gonna entertain the bullshit MJ VS CB take Tank had, but the way the voting's been going this week, yall probably agree.

I'll make the thread later.

• Dislike
Reactions: GNS
Yea but, how was that something to laugh at? That was just her trying to hate like shes at a level to hate at.

Should of made fun of his pants he wore a couple pods ago

Dog, if you the opps and I got multiple platinum records, I’m shitting on you for almost taking 20 years to go gold. What we talking about? Joe will be ok.

Yea but, how was that something to laugh at? That was just her trying to hate like shes at a level to hate at.

Should of made fun of his pants he wore a couple pods ago
Like I said it is what it is. But Joe ain't no victim. He makes a living kicking people's backs in. It's gonna come back around. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nobody on either side is acting out of character. This is what works for both of them anyway. Someone hates, someone responds, more shots get thrown, motion is created, money is made, rinse repeat.

Dog, if you the opps and I got multiple platinum records, I’m shitting on you for almost taking 20 years to go gold. What we talking about? Joe will be ok.

Like I said it is what it is. But Joe ain't no victim. He makes a living kicking people's backs in. It's gonna come back around. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nobody on either side is acting out of character. This is what works for both of them anyway. Someone hates, someone responds, more shots get thrown, motion is created, money is made, rinse repeat.
Yall acting like i ran in here aggressively defending Joe. My whole thing is she was hating, which is fine, but she then wants to try spin it when she remembers how he can and will drag her on his platform. If she gunna shit on his single just going gold, stand on it.

If I really wanted to stand up for him, I could of pointed out how her tweet aint even make much sense, and she trying to laugh the pain of her follies away. Should of waited on an actual L to laugh at him for.

Yall acting like i ran in here aggressively defending Joe. My whole thing is she was hating, which is fine, but she then wants to try spin it when she remembers how he can and will drag her on his platform. If she gunna shit on his single just going gold, stand on it.

If I really wanted to stand up for him, I could of pointed out how her tweet aint even make much sense, and she trying to laugh the pain of her follies away. Should of waited on an actual L to laugh at him for.
we-dont-care.gif

Back