Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

You don't like his show anymore or you only doing the YouTube drops?
I got all my podcasts lined up on spotify so I pretty much have only been using that lately. Haven't watched the vids in a while.

I only dropped the patreon cause I stopped getting the Friday drops. I was already at the $15 tier so I wasn’t jumping up to $30 and the $15 was no longer worth it so I just cut it and found some other pods to listen to in that time.

As fate would have it the day after I canceled this nigga went on the pod and said he makes a million everytime drake drops.

I was happy for both of us lol. Joe is up and I'm saving $15.

Boy you take Joe and Drake out the convo and you never hear from Rory and mal
If you take drake, a clip of Joe sounding like a pos...

It's just perspective.

All these niggas are just talking heads.

I've been listening to rory & Mal lately. Since April. Joe hasn't come up unless someone from jbp brings them up. They also don't hang on to Drake for clicks.

If you take drake, a clip of Joe sounding like a pos...

It's just perspective.

All these niggas are just talking heads.

I've been listening to rory & Mal lately. Since April. Joe hasn't come up unless someone from jbp brings them up. They also don't hang on to Drake for clicks.
That don’t make what I said untrue though

clay-davis-wire.gif

if we going by YT numbers..........they be thanking GOD if they got an excuse to talk about Joe or Drake drama. More so Joe. Just like them niggas on Bag Fuel, if they cant talk about their previous employer, those numbers look terrible.

clay-davis-wire.gif

if we going by YT numbers..........they be thanking GOD if they got an excuse to talk about Joe or Drake drama. More so Joe. Just like them niggas on Bag Fuel, if they cant talk about their previous employer, those numbers look terrible.
That uptick comes from jbp fans tho. It's not like there's a random pocket of people that just watch their pod when that happens it's literally jbp fans spilling over to see what's going on. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shits weird.

I enjoy both pods. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Keep hearing about bagfuel. But I'm not listening to anything called fucking bagfuel. I'm certain it's not for me.

Back