Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Scottie fine as hell,but she wildin

Imagine Joe Budden saying "Aye Scotty ,if you don't call Jussie a faggot I'm going to beat your ass so are you in that mood yet?"

Scottie fine as hell,but she wildin

Imagine Joe Budden saying "Aye Scotty ,if you don't call Jussie a faggot I'm going to beat your ass so are you in that mood yet?"
I can imagine it if im speaking objectively lmao. That nigga was off the handle but it probably didn't happen like you or her are wording it.

I can imagine it if im speaking objectively lmao. That nigga was off the handle but it probably didn't happen like you or her are wording it.
I think Joe had calmed down a lot by then.

The problem imo was Scottie was on that believe woman and lbgt people push hard around that time. She refused to have a critical thought about them at that time. There were a few people on that shit back then.

I think Joe had calmed down a lot by then.

The problem imo was Scottie was on that believe woman and lbgt people push hard around that time. She refused to have a critical thought about them at that time. There were a few people on that shit back then.
Yeah I don't think Joe tried to beat up this woman but I also don't think him being out of pocket is some crazy notion either that's all I'm saying. They're both telling versions of the story that serve them.

That's not even the crux of what she talking about tho... but eh...

But for real, that's fucked up if it happened the way she says it did. I've come to the conclusion recently that some people just want to be worker bees and that's ok. Every hive needs them

But for real, that's fucked up if it happened the way she says it did. I've come to the conclusion recently that some people just want to be worker bees and that's ok. Every hive needs them

Cant be a worker be while still trying to claim queen bee or co-queen bee at the same time. Who knows whos telling the truth at this point. Theyll all be aite

Cant be a worker be while still trying to claim queen bee or co-queen bee at the same time. Who knows whos telling the truth at this point. Theyll all be aite
Oh agreed

I should've added that there are people who want the results and perks of being a queen be but don't wanna do the work

They are still a worker bee with that mentality. Mandi described in detail all the shit she had to do under the "admin" label which clearly was shit you have to do on a day to day basis.

She said instead of ol girl learning that part of the business, she just wanted to outsource it to other people. Again, not wanting to be involved with any of the process. I believe mandi solely for the fact that the stuff she says, you can't just make that up. She got emails and everything where ol girl was clearly trying to steer clear of shit that gave her any meaningful responsibility. She just wanted to show up and pod.

I fuck with Drake, but I don’t think the niggas on the pod realize that Drake hasn’t been selling crazy units like that. His last 4 projects are like 1-2x plat each.

She's exaggerating shit, instead of taking accountability in the jussie situation.

I remember watching State of the Culture, her stance before and after finding out the truth about jussie was nasty to watch.
Facts.. This when I stopped fucking with Scottie.. I only was interested in looking at her after

Oh agreed

I should've added that there are people who want the results and perks of being a queen be but don't wanna do the work

They are still a worker bee with that mentality. Mandi described in detail all the shit she had to do under the "admin" label which clearly was shit you have to do on a day to day basis.

She said instead of ol girl learning that part of the business, she just wanted to outsource it to other people. Again, not wanting to be involved with any of the process. I believe mandi solely for the fact that the stuff she says, you can't just make that up. She got emails and everything where ol girl was clearly trying to steer clear of shit that gave her any meaningful responsibility. She just wanted to show up and pod.

There are also people that recognize they made it to a high enough level where they'd rather sacrifice some money than be stressed with running stuff they could just pay others to do and be stressed about. That being said from my personal observation almost all the people that wanna always outsource everything, those always the same people that either seldom wanna compensate people for doing all that work for them Or downplay that kinda work like its easy and no big deal.

The stuff Mandii was doing isnt hard at all, but that shit takes up a lot time & if stuff goes wrong or isnt done, it has a ripple affect that can fuck up everything. Home girl bugging if she didnt wanna do nothing at all. Their pod wasnt big enough for her to act like shes Kim K on a big network. She could of helped a lil

Edit: I'm still watching the clip, but looks like i'm already right abut shit. Had Mandii doing all that admin work (scheduling, getting deals, accounting, manager, ect.) and was only paying her $2,500 a month for that. Then had the nerve to wanna lower it to $2,000 a month and do a 50/50 split for everything FOH. That chick is delusional and got Mandii fucked up

Last edited:
Back