Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

You niggas want that shit to be deep so bad.

View attachment 1268399

Atlanta made the smart dumb niggas scholars on Afro-Absurdism.

Now anything off-kilter must be a Ph.D level dissertation on the epistemology of Blackness that arrives at the intersection of class, gender and nationality. Reflexive of the existential crisis of Black bodies due to the lack a Will to Power under the threat of White Supremacy.

Donald Glover got niggas reading books trying to understand their own lives through TV.

Can a show just be a show?

Last edited:

Y'all going to watch her spew her bullshit and Joe not give her any push back
This is like when Charla has political people on. Not qualified at all to question them about anything. They can make up w/e stats or come with w/e narrative, and Charla just goes with it like its the truth. He doesnt prepare for the interview and clearly doesnt know shit about politics or policy, but is some how interviewing them.

This is like when Charla has political people on. Not qualified at all to question them about anything. They can make up w/e stats or come with w/e narrative, and Charla just goes with it like its the truth. He doesnt prepare for the interview and clearly doesnt know shit about politics or policy, but is some how interviewing them.
Because that’s what the politicians want, someone who they can use to get their message out to a wide audience with minimal pushback. That’s why Republicans stay on Fox and Democrats stay on MSNBC. Charlemagne is just the avenue to the black voter, at least that’s what they’re bargaining for.

Ish: "When I'm driving by the bustop, I thank God everyday I'm not standing here in the middle of winter"

I know he aint mean it like that, but that shit came off like "thank God I aint like these bum ass niggas" 😂 😂 😂

Back