Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Not to defend that racist bozo Bill Simmons but he s one of the most knowledgeable sports figure out there especially when it comes to bball

Budden did not have a successful music career he had one hit then depended on his incel fans to support him via mixtapes until he realized that the world is ran by horny niggas and started putting his girl big ass on the internet

And some how now we gonna act like he s an expert on how to be successful in the industry

This is what I mean when I say I hate it when niggas current position leads to ppl being all revisionist with their history

Like my homie Chance Da Rapper once said “ Joe Budden had the opportunity to be the artist he s telling me I need to be”
You better than this. Just say you hate Joe and move on.

JR is deadass a loser.

but rap really is ass now when if u say I don’t like this niggas music can warrant someone killing you.

We gotta get these buffoons out the whip.

People called Ice and Hammer wack back in the day so why so sensitive now? I never heard a Young boy song that I know of but I am sure he is a walking dumpster.
I had no idea who ice was before he came on the pod but it's obvious he's trying to switch up from whatever image that was and no one is buying it lol.

Back