Welcome To aBlackWeb

The JFK Assassination.

Yo Opp, are you saying that cause of the Mandela Effect theory? If so, I wonder if real, and there were in our time line four. What was the significance of the change that made it Six?

Fun fact......there was a black secret service man who was appointed by JFK. Who told JFK that there was/would be an attempt on his life in TX. The other SS tried to shut him up and what not. Nobody wanted to believe the brother. His name is Abraham Bolden
They found out about the assassination attempt that was going to happen in Chicago and his trip there was cancelled.

All i know is jackie had a fat ass shit was mind blowing

Ball game

Fake.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jfk-assassination-reenactment-photo/

But although the picture may be realistic, it isn’t real: No reporter or onlooker was in a position to have taken a shot like the one at the head of this page, from the vantage point of the roadway right alongside the presidential limousine. This photograph was taken in conjunction with a re-enactment of the assassination staged for The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald, a two-part ABC television movie produced in 1977.

I missed a lot but it seems like those other two people were always there, I guess people were just focused on Kennedy and didn't pay that close attention to everyone else

Yo Opp, are you saying that cause of the Mandela Effect theory? If so, I wonder if real, and there were in our time line four. What was the significance of the change that made it Six?

Good question and yes I think it is the Mandela effect, as to why it changed I do not know but would love to find out, and for those saying this is down to bad memory I don't believe that at all, I know what I saw!!

OK here's another one...without checking google what does the evil queen from snow white say as she looks into the mirror?

Back