Welcome To aBlackWeb

The JFK Assassination.

Without searching the internet I want you to post how many people you remember being in the car when he was shot...also any other details you remember.

Wasn't it 4 people in the car. It looked like he got shot in the throat first before his head exploded and I remember one of the secret service men hoping on the back of the car

Wasn't it 4 people in the car. It looked like he got shot in the throat first before his head exploded and I remember one of the secret service men hoping on the back of the car

What if I was to tell you it is now 6 in the car?

711.jpg

I think it was 6 people in the car
- 2 in the front driver and passenger seats
- JFK and his wife
- Texas Governor and his wife

Other details I remember:
- he was rushed to the hospital but I think he was pretty much gone by the time they got there b/c most of his brain tissue was damaged/missing
- there is no way somebody could have gotten shots off like that on a moving target with that type of cheap rifle Oswald had
- he may have lived if he didnt wear that back brace....it basically made him a sitting duck
- there was more people involved than just Oswald

Last edited:
I’ve seen JFK about 1000 times...watched damn near every documentary/conspiracy theory ever made about tha situation...y’all have fun wit’ this thread lmao

I thought 4. Only thing I remember clearly is after he got shot, Jackie Kennedy jumped up and started picking up possibly his brains off the trunk of the car. Nasty bitch. She a freak

John-F-Kennedy-2784696-E.jpeg

Goddamn, there really was 6 people. Ive seen tons of videos of this shit and could have sworn there was only JFK, Jackie, The Driver, and some other dude.

That's how I remember it, when I first saw the 6 people version it fucked with my head for about a month lol I have always been into my conspiracy shit and remember clearly there was never 6, crazy shit!

That's how I remember it, when I first saw the 6 people version it fucked with my head for about a month lol I have always been into my conspiracy shit and remember clearly there was never 6, crazy shit!

“the six ppl version”

you remembered wrong.. any expert could tell u this..

but hey, tell us how this footage was edited and all that shit... never mind the witnesses still alive today..

Told him to hire the L.O.T to protect him but didn't listen
Fun fact......there was a black secret service man who was appointed by JFK. Who told JFK that there was/would be an attempt on his life in TX. The other SS tried to shut him up and what not. Nobody wanted to believe the brother. His name is Abraham Bolden

Back