Welcome To aBlackWeb

The intervention of Young Josh

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Good evening good folk of Abw...:mynigga:

I think it's time we come together as a community and address the elephant in the room with one of our dear members.

:jordan:
Young Josh.....

Young Josh started off so promising. Everybody liked the kid, he was always positive, very progressive thinking.

The kid had a bright path ahead of him...

Then at some point.....;;;

He turned to the dark side. And this is no exaggeration...Dude legit running around calling him self a Sith Lord!

Now I know, y'all all looking at me like

" Du, you and Josh been beefing,, you can't be serious!"

Look man..You ever consider we clashed first cuz that was my own jerk ass way of bringing attention to the situation...

:think:

Now no one knows what really caused this change in Josh....I'm calling crack until proven otherwise....but
I think it's time we as a community to discuss this....And not derail any other threads....:umm:

It's your fault he fell to the dark side, all he did was bid on a beautiful woman and you attacked the good out of him

It's your fault he fell to the dark side, all he did was bid on a beautiful woman and you attacked the good out of him

Bruh, only cocaine would lead someone to believe that would a good idea...

No one else did it, some even advised against it...but it was the drugs man....those were the first signs..';'p]]

Bruh, only cocaine would lead someone to believe that would a good idea...

No one else did it, some even advised against it...but it was the drugs man....those were the first signs..';'p]]
I wanted to troll you and you made it into something way bigger, you created this monster

I wanted to troll you and you made it into something way bigger, you created this monster
But look at who you're hurting?

Those closest to you. The person who changed your name, did so because you hurt her feelings....

Do you really love the rock that much?:oh:

Who's your dealer??

giphy.gif

Bruh, she's hurt fam...

Niggaz like you stay taking advantage of those trying help you...

"She just bailed me out of jail, I doubt she's still mad"
:cmonson:
You shouldn't have been locked up in the first place Joshua!!!

@Nostrildamus Face it, you've had a nice run at the top over on the ic, but this is a new board and it's time for some fresh blood. Remember the concept of ouroboros? It's a continuing cycle, you were the master and now I gotta end you to become the master and thus the cyle continues. You don't know the lengths and depths I'm willing to go in order to prove that point. Quit while you still have some e-dignity left.

Bruh, she's hurt fam...

Niggaz like you stay taking advantage of those trying help you...

"She just bailed me out of jail, I doubt she's still mad"
:cmonson:
You shouldn't have been locked up in the first place Joshua!!!
That's the thing though, I didn't get locked up for any wrong doing, I got banned because @The Kandy Pants couldn't the ether I was doling out.

This isn't helping....you aren't seeing the issue here bruh....

No one minds seeing you rise.....

Just admit you have a cocaine problem, and we can move on to the next step.....

I don't want to see you continue to hurt those close to you....

I cut trini off cuz of you....she cried.....Then not even a day later you fighting her in front of everybody

You say you're the new blood....is this really wanna start off?

Just say no Josh. Just say no

This isn't helping....you aren't seeing the issue here bruh....

No one minds seeing you rise.....

Just admit you have a cocaine problem, and we can move on to the next step.....

I don't want to see you continue to hurt those close to you....

I cut trini off cuz of you....she cried.....Then not even a day later you fighting her in front of everybody

You say you're the new blood....is this really wanna start off?

Just say no Josh. Just say no
I've never done drugs in my entire life

Back