Welcome To aBlackWeb

The intervention of THEMASTERKEY

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Hey everyone!! I hope your weekend is going good.
how is my weekend going? lol Im glad you asked.... wellll it was going good until I was terrorized by the thoughts and opinions of @TheMasterKey

As you all know Goldie AKA the alternative facts king ---->>
1.jpg

is our site leader and a great site leader at that. Hes every accessible and always prompt when we have issues. He always tries to be pragmatic and fair and he comes up with really neat games for us to play when we're low on cash or just at work bored. Hes entertaining and really drives content and for this to be a new site, its doing very well. All in all hes a real good dude, a stand up guy, brilliant and funny as hell.

BUTTTTTTT lately his opinions on music have been questionable and by questionable I mean down right horrible.

a few weeks back Goldie called Future a musical genius.
1. I'm a real Future fan b, I'm sure he's said this in other interviews I've seen, I'm glad you're finally seeing the genius that is Future tho.

2. You been one of the biggest Future haters on this mf, don't make me dig in the archives and find old posts :uk:

The fact you called future a genius?

LMAO! Im done yo

Musical genius, yes

yes--- I know--- you all are shocked at the craziness of this statement, some of you might have thrown up after reading that, while others are now curling up in the fetal position and rocking slowly back n forth in the corner.

no need to cry or fret, I know this is a hard pill to swallow but Me, @Blactivity, @Neckless @Cain and @Nostrildamus tried our best to talk him off the ledge, we tried to talk some sense into him but to no avail he still held on to that crazy ass notion.
:jordan::jordan:

we all gave up and just chalked it up to mercury being in retrograde or him having one too many frappes that day.

a few weeks went by and Goldie seem to be back to his normal self. He started posting decent music opinions and even started dropping some knowledge when it came to what was the first rap double disc album. I was so happy. YAYYYYYY
Normalcy had been restored!!!

....OR SO I THOUGHT.
:umm:

Today, Goldie has once again been back on the "nigga you trippin" juice and said R. kelly was better than Prince. Yes the purple rain guru-leather chaps with the ass out-grammy award winning-singer-songwriter- producer PRINCE!!! prc.gif

...at first
I thought this was a mistake....a typo, like clearly this nigga didnt say Pissy dick R kelly was better than Prince. pee.gif
I wiped my eyes a couple of times, cleaned off my monitor and yet still 20 mins later that very disgusting comment remained:

The level of Prince? lmaoooo he was a cool, but he's no where on the top 20/30 for me. He should never be mentioned with the likes of MJ, Marvin, EWF, Kellz, Stevie, Maxwell, Badu, etc.

Ladies and gentlemen I am sick.
....I am...confused. I am scared....I am distraught.

I let him calling Future a musical genius slide.
I let it slide when he said More life was a great album ...I let that slide.

but this, this I cannot let slide.

we need to intervene yall.
What happens if Goldie goes out somewhere and says this in public?
think about how many peoples day he'll ruin?
his opnions will cause crackheads in recovery to return to the streets in search of the nearest rock sstre.gif
what happens if he says this to some unsuspecting child? they will be sick for days...bubble guts for weeks
He must be stopped and he must be stopped now!!!

We cant allow this to continue.
Thank you for your time.

Deflection at it's finest, still waiting for these Prince bangers lol

When people talk about prince they talk about his faggotry/clothes with the ass out and influence of fuck niggas, never the music, where are the classic songs?

I asked for a list of 10 bangers, unquestionably dope songs, mfs couldn't name more than 5 lol

Once again, Prince is mediocre af

Icestorm.gif

At least 10 of them were named lol. What are you talkin bout? And still he was/is an influence. Your favorite singers favorite singer. Not to mention the multiple instruments he played and his writing credits. Why you refusing to givr this man his credit lolllll?

Schooly D influenced gangsta rap, yall prolly dont even know who df he is. Is he better than pac, big, dre and snoop,etc?

Smh more than 10 songs were named. You wanna be judge, jury and executioner and hold your opinon and yours alone as fact to what is considered as classics or bangers. However millions of fans and great legendary artists in their own right consider this man one of the GOATs.

Hey everyone!! I hope your weekend is going good.
how is my weekend going? lol Im glad you asked.... wellll it was going good until I was terrorized by the thoughts and opinions of @TheMasterKey

As you all know Goldie AKA the alternative facts king ---->>
1.jpg

is our site leader and a great site leader at that. Hes every accessible and always prompt when we have issues. He always tries to be pragmatic and fair and he comes up with really neat games for us to play when we're low on cash or just at work bored. Hes entertaining and really drives content and for this to be a new site, its doing very well. All in all hes a real good dude, a stand up guy, brilliant and funny as hell.

BUTTTTTTT lately his opinions on music have been questionable and by questionable I mean down right horrible.

a few weeks back Goldie called Future a musical genius.

yes--- I know--- you all are shocked at the craziness of this statement, some of you might have thrown up after reading that, while others are now curling up in the fetal position and rocking slowly back n forth in the corner.

no need to cry or fret, I know this is a hard pill to swallow but Me, @Blactivity, @Neckless @Cain and @Nostrildamus tried our best to talk him off the ledge, we tried to talk some sense into him but to no avail he still held on to that crazy ass notion.
:jordan::jordan:

we all gave up and just chalked it up to mercury being in retrograde or him having one too many frappes that day.

a few weeks went by and Goldie seem to be back to his normal self. He started posting decent music opinions and even started dropping some knowledge when it came to what was the first rap double disc album. I was so happy. YAYYYYYY
Normalcy had been restored!!!

....OR SO I THOUGHT.
:umm:

Today, Goldie has once again been back on the "nigga you trippin" juice and said R. kelly was better than Prince. Yes the purple rain guru-leather chaps with the ass out-grammy award winning-singer-songwriter- producer PRINCE!!! View attachment 5118

...at first
I thought this was a mistake....a typo, like clearly this nigga didnt say Pissy dick R kelly was better than Prince. View attachment 5119
I wiped my eyes a couple of times, cleaned off my monitor and yet still 20 mins later that very disgusting comment remained:

Ladies and gentlemen I am sick.
....I am...confused. I am scared....I am distraught.

I let him calling Future a musical genius slide.
I let it slide when he said More life was a great album ...I let that slide.

but this, this I cannot let slide.

we need to intervene yall.
What happens if Goldie goes out somewhere and says this in public?
think about how many peoples day he'll ruin?
his opnions will cause crackheads in recovery to return to the streets in search of the nearest rockView attachment 5120
what happens if he says this to some unsuspecting child? they will be sick for days...bubble guts for weeks
He must be stopped and he must be stopped now!!!

We cant allow this to continue.
Thank you for your time.

Bruhhhhh lmfao.

I'm just glad the spotlight is off me for a change

Thanks for taking this one for the team Vic

One has never heard the chronic ,doggystyle,illmatic, etc but want's to debate about music

the other has been going around calling Rakim ... RAHEEM and wants to debate about music.

And I'm over here talkin about Schooly D like they gon know wtf I'm talkin about lmaooo

Man, we need people with real music knowledge on here before I continue to debate, im out

Even tho you the Kang of Deflection and Exaggeration, I love the fight in you Scrappy Doo. Capture+_2017-04-01-16-40-25.png

I'm just glad the spotlight is off me for a change

Thanks for taking this one for the team Vic

I think the last ABW intervention was successful. You've been less hostile, so that's progress. Now we need your help with brother Goldie.

This nigga trippin

Back