Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The High Thoughts Thread

I bet there were some really fine women running around with some stank ass breath before toothpaste and mouthwash was introduced to the masses.

Nah baby, you gonna have to chew on these leaves or something.
Teeth in general were in horrible shape worldwide until photography and television became a thing

You ever be driving on the freeway when it hits you that you really have your life in the hands of the car next to you or the tractor trailer coming towards you?
When I’m driving and see a group of kids I imagine if I run one of them over by mistake how fast so many lives are ruined

Like in a split second, I’m not going back home anymore

When I drive behind a semi I often notice that the lower edge of the trailer is the exact height to decapitate me in a high speed crash

When I’m walking behind someone in public I always have to fight the urge to do that thing where you push your foot into the back of their weight-bearing knee and make them fall down

I feels you man

Don’t get me started on the driving and at any time the car coming towards me could just suddenly hit me head on if it wanted to
It's the suicidal deer that have me on edge on certain roads and highways. Go way over there and eat some grass but nope they like to linger on the side of the road with all that traffic.

I bet there were some really fine women running around with some stank ass breath before toothpaste and mouthwash was introduced to the masses.

Nah baby, you gonna have to chew on these leaves or something.
breath is heavily affected by diet and what's goin on internally so somehow i feel like we got worse breath now cuz the quality of food is trash. Excluding white ppl cuz idk them but a lot of indigenous cultures have had some form of dental hygiene

You ever be driving on the freeway when it hits you that you really have your life in the hands of the car next to you or the tractor trailer coming towards you?
I'm always like it's hundreds of cars out here and they all got somewhere to be just like I do and none of us are going to the same place or for the same reason wtf

I'm always like it's hundreds of cars out here and they all got somewhere to be just like I do and none of us are going to the same place or for the same reason wtf
I think about this too or just think about people walking and everybody is going somewhere and has their own seperate life but we’re all sharing the same space at the same time in this ecosystem

There’s a name for it but I can’t remember

High thought

#1..... American cars are deliberately being made to fail by their overseas partners who make their parts. Those vendors are purposely making terrible parts so those cars will fail due to those same vendors being paid higher by foreign car makers. American cat makers know this but they make more money in service department and lack of paying American parts makers to make better parts.

#2..... The ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox all have the exact same series on willingly mind fuckin their viewers into watching series that are pro law/police. They want you to watch these type of series over and over so your mind eventually build up muscle memory to always side with the law.

High thought

#1..... American cars are deliberately being made to fail by their overseas partners who make their parts. Those vendors are purposely making terrible parts so those cars will fail due to those same vendors being paid higher by foreign car makers. American cat makers know this but they make more money in service department and lack of paying American parts makers to make better parts.

#2..... The ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox all have the exact same series on willingly mind fuckin their viewers into watching series that are pro law/police. They want you to watch these type of series over and over so your mind eventually build up muscle memory to always side with the law.
I’ll add on to #1, having your oil changed every 5K miles is way too long to wait if you have a vehicle with over 100K miles on it. They only tell you that so you’ll have to buy a new car.

Back