Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The heart to shoot?

could you shoot to kill

• Total voters

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Simple question, are you capable of shooting a person in the head, while they're facing you.

What would the scenario have to be?
Would you prefer to wait for police?
Could you deal with a death on your hands?

I only ask because it's easy to yea, but a lotta people don't have the heart to pull that trigger. I'm willing to argue most people would try to find another way.....

but i wanna just ask yall.....

i feel like if it has to be produced it has to be used...

that scenario that got posted earlier ad me thinking...

if i had a gun on me and i was with some chick and her man come in buggin like that....i feel like i'd have to shoot....she might get it too, cuz that's a witness.....

double homicide outta nowhere.....but you can't be sure these days....

that nigga was furious.....i'd legit be shook about getting shot myself....

If there is a situation where it is either him or me. There is only one choice to be made. But I hope it would never come to that.

But with that said I don’t even carry a gun with me anymore and if someone actually made their way into my house it would take so long to get the gun(child safety) I would probably be dead. Feel sorry for anyone that has to make that choice.

I dunno man.

I mean if it was a situation where the lives of my family or me is being threatened...possbly.

Death would be the last resort tho. If was the situation Du brought up wit ole girl, then naw. That hefa and that nigga ain't worth the jail time.

Hands would get thrown or me dippin out like a ninja would be the options.

I dunno man.

I mean if it was a situation where the lives of my family or me is being threatened...possbly.

Death would be the last resort tho. If was the situation Du brought up wit ole girl, then naw. That hefa and that nigga ain't worth the jail time.

Hands would get thrown or me dippin out like a ninja would be the options.
Glad to see there are still people that throw hands. But these youth are not normal they are not ready to get beat up so they usually have a gun.

Glad to see there are still people that throw hands. But these youth are not normal they are not ready to get beat up so they usually have a gun.
Yea, but that's so dangerous.. I'm very willing to fight whoever whenever..

But that kinda aggression towards the wrong person will get you shot immediately.

Knowing this, if I had one on me, I'm very likely shooting first.
I'll take an ass whooping cuz of my mouth...

I ain't tryna take a bullet

But what if they didn't have a weapon on them?

Are you gonna shoot to kill or just injure them?

In my current state of mind I have to shoot them in the leg. I have not had a fight in so long....... I am not sure if my hands and foot skills are intact anymore. I recently started taking capoeira again and something tells me I have to revert to my Wing Chun days first.

I see we got some real gunmen on this sight. I won’t ask how many of you have actually shot a gun or someone. The system is always watching and listening.

I see we got some real gunmen on this sight. I won’t ask how many of you have actually shot a gun or someone. The system is always watching and listening.

Hypothetically I like to go to the gun range on gta and shot off a couple rounds... "hypothetically"

If I knew there was no weapon on them, there's no reason to pull.

But how does one know? Like say you break in my house....If I have a gun, I'm busting

Exercise that second admentment right!
One should study and learn that law.

Back