only thing I didn't like about this movie was that it was it's not a part 2. This shit was great and to me the best actor was the little boy girl chick. Don't know who she is but she was the stand out in the entire movie

Reactions: yung$
Anybody who didn't see that coming aint watched enough movies lol
:mybad: I ain't saw it coming. I knew he'd lose to black doc(no disrespect to the character I know they were a real person) but I figured cherokee was faster than ole boy anyway and would kill him. I also saw old girl getting him up outta there too

• Wack
Reactions: Race Jones
Anybody who didn't see that coming aint watched enough movies lol
I thought that's how Cherokee was gonna die ever since he brushed dude off earlier in the movie, the good guy wins the duel in the end but it just so happened that it was the wrong good guy.

• Wack
Reactions: Race Jones
only thing I didn't like about this movie was that it was it's not a part 2. This shit was great and to me the best actor was the little boy girl chick. Don't know who she is but she was the stand out in the entire movie
It's about time somebody acknowledged the greatness that is Cuffee...she was dope af!

Halfway through. Shit fire af so far. Long as they don't fuck up the ending, this is easily Netflix best movie.

What's Regina's accent? Is it geechee?
I was trying to place her accent as well and I, too, came up with either geechie or NOLA accent

Either or, she nailed it

She rocked tf out her role period