Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Guest House Solution

I thought I was the only one with these similar sentiments.

I may not want to wake up to his face every single morning or day. I just need my alone time and space. I want to have my own separate room from my s/o and I want him to have his too. Im not doin a guest house. If he wants, he could build him a clubhouse or some shit in the backyard. I wouldn't mind it.

I thought I was the only one with these similar sentiments.

I may not want to wake up to his face every single morning or day. I just need my alone time and space. I want to have my own separate room from my s/o and I want him to have his too. Im not doin a guest house. If he wants, he could build him a clubhouse or some shit in the backyard. I wouldn't mind it.

Damn, you're more extreme than me lol I wanna sleep with my girl more than I don't, but I know I will need a few days (at least) here and there where I have my privacy and time to clear my mind.

So who has the child during these breaks and do you want to be away from your child a week out of the month also?

So who has the child during these breaks and do you want to be away from your child a week out of the month also?

While one is taking the week off the other parent would be watching the children and again if it's an emergency the other parent would be 10 feet away.

While one is taking the week off the other parent would be watching the children and again if it's an emergency the other parent would be 10 feet away.
While I might understand wanting to take time away from another adult(might). A child is not going to understand the guess house and will probably want to stay there instead of the main house. There is someone out there for everyone so hopefully you will find someone that agrees to these terms. But children have a way of changing all plans.

While I might understand wanting to take time away from another adult(might). A child is not going to understand the guess house and will probably want to stay there instead of the main house. There is someone out there for everyone so hopefully you will find someone that agrees to these terms. But children have a way of changing all plans.

Yea, but they'll have their mama and if it's something serious ofc I'll spend time with my kids even if it's during my week.

two things...

most chicks ain't going for this..

it's impossible for them to hear anything about personal space without taking it as an insult that you don't want to send time with them...

no matter how you butter it, that's what they're gonna hear...

also...

i was just talking about this last week, how different the dynamics are i certain relationships...

if we had the ability to just up and leave and not be around our s/o for days or weeks at a time, and it affect nothing...it greatly changes the dynamics of the relationship which leads back to the first point....most chicks ain't going for this

sounds great in theory, and logically makes perfect sense.. but women ain't going for that shit fam... you might find a few... but largely a chick would lose her mind if her man proposed this

two things...

it's impossible for them to hear anything about personal space without taking it as an insult that you don't want to send time with them...

also...

i was just talking about this last week, how different the dynamics are i certain relationships...

if we had the ability to just up and leave and not be around our s/o for days or weeks at a time, and it affect nothing...it greatly changes the dynamics of the relationship which leads back to the first point....most chicks ain't going for this

sounds great in theory, and logically makes perfect sense.. but women ain't going for that shit fam... you might find a few... but largely a chick would lose her mind if her man proposed this

Yea, but I prefer being upfront from the jump oppose to fronting like that's not how I am and getting with a chick and being annoyed with her and have the relationship turn into shit. If a shorty can't deal with me I have no problem with keeping it moving.

My thing is, I fully understand the "needing personal space and time" thing because I'm the same way. I just get mine differently. I don't need a guest house or separate room to get it. I'm not knocking those who do either. The most I want is a separate bathroom but that's a different story.

It's the children. I understand needing breaks from kids but week long breaks and the kids only being only to come see their dad only if it's emergency. :yikes1: And don't let that baby be a "daddy's baby" that's torture.

two things...

also...

a lot of men will take offense to it, too.

Yea, but I prefer being upfront from the jump oppose to fronting like that's not how I am and getting with a chick and being annoyed with her and have the relationship turn into shit. If a shorty can't deal with me I have no problem with keeping it moving.
true but not always realistic also...you gotta pick and chose your battles....not enough alone time isn't serious enough to break up if you ahve an otherwise solid relationship

i'm 100% this way, i love my alone time...i can be affectionate.. but i love my alone time....
my wife hates to be alone....

we get along in most thing, but we clash horribly in others....

this is one of them...

the best compromise worked itself out cuz i work 4 nights a week...

she hates it sometimes cuz it takes away from family and together time, and i truly get that.. but i can drink and smoke and read, and watch shows on my phone.. i get my alone time...

i'd give it up if we were in a financially better spot, but i do enjoy it, even if i feel guilty about not spending hose evening s with the family

it's nothing to break up over though

true but not always realistic also...you gotta pick and chose your battles....not enough alone time isn't serious enough to break up if you ahve an otherwise solid relationship

i'm 100% this way, i love my alone time...i can be affectionate.. but i love my alone time....
my wife hates to be alone....

we get along in most thing, but we clash horribly in others....

this is one of them...

the best compromise worked itself out cuz i work 4 nights a week...

she hates it sometimes cuz it takes away from family and together time, and i truly get that.. but i can drink and smoke and read, and watch shows on my phone.. i get my alone time...

i'd give it up if we were in a financially better spot, but i do enjoy it, even if i feel guilty about not spending hose evening s with the family

it's nothing to break up over though
You do like your alone time. Like when you was on tiny chat drinking your beer chilling.

I admit this "system" isn't for everybody, but I think it's the best for me, it's this or just be single. Me coming home everyday to a mf without having nights where i can be and sleep alone isn't gonna work.

You do like your alone time. Like when you was on tiny chat drinking your beer chilling.
right shell go upstairs...I'll downstairs chilling having a ball, and sure enough i'll get that text after a few hours

"are you coming to bed or what?"

:mf1:

I admit this "system" isn't for everybody, but I think it's the best for me, it's this or just be single. Me coming home everyday to a mf without having nights where i can be and sleep alone isn't gonna work.
i'd recommend staying single until you find someone who is 100% okay with this......

cuz i just can't see converting a normal woman into accepting those terms without it bruising her ego

Back