Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Goldie Podcast Thread

lol im afraid of the fade eventhough the clip with the shots was released weeks ago

source.gif

The two of y'all got beef?

lol nah, I was jk in the post. In the clip I posted I just repeated what was said in the thread me and her had an exchange in a few years ago. I didn't say anything bad about her.

But based on the reaction it got, it prolly sounded like i was talkin shit about her.

lol nah, I was jk in the post. In the clip I posted I just repeated what was said in the thread me and her had an exchange in a few years ago. I didn't say anything bad about her.

But based on the reaction it got, it prolly sounded like i was talkin shit about her.
I’ve noticed ever since your shit came out and du released the rough draft from the first recording he been scared to record anything else

sources told me they overheard him saying “oh what’s the point?” During a conversation

I’ve noticed ever since your shit came out and du released the rough draft from the first recording he been scared to record anything else

sources told me they overheard him saying “oh what’s the point?” During a conversation

Nah, its in my hands right now nigga.

Try again

@bluntedsultan where you at fam

You a straight asshole lol

So not only do you proudly admit you're a beta....

You make up and spread lies and rumors like a little bitch too....??

Back