Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

One part of one song. One part of another song. One part of the first song. I did it but it isn’t meshing together well.
if you're trying to blend them kinda like a dj does then it'll depend a lot on the BPMs too

like if the songs have similar parts to them as far as drums n all that but let me kno if u want me to try or explain it some more so u can try

I reported this white person for saying the N word with the “a” at the end. And this is what Twitter wrote me.

Hello,​
After reviewing the available information, we want to let you know KENJEEZY85 hasn’t broken our safety policies. We know this isn’t the answer you’re looking for. If this account breaks our policies in the future, we’ll notify you.​
You can block the account, which means they won’t be able to follow you, see your posts, or message you.​
Reports like this inform our policies, and we’re always reviewing them and how we apply them. We hope you'll continue to make reports if you see things that might break our policies.​
Here’s a summary of what isn’t allowed on X, according to our safety policies.​
  • Threatening violence against someone or a group of people​
  • Celebrating or praising violence​
  • Harassing someone or encouraging people to harass someone​
  • Wishing harm on someone​
  • Promoting violence, threatening, or harassing people because of their identity (like race or gender)​
  • Promoting or encouraging suicide or self-harm​
  • Images or videos that show sexual violence and assault​
  • Child sexual exploitation​
  • Threatening or promoting terrorism or violent extremism​
We know we don't always get it right. So if you think we made a mistake, you can report them again.​
Thanks,
X​

I reported this white person for saying the N word with the “a” at the end. And this is what Twitter wrote me.

Hello,​
After reviewing the available information, we want to let you know KENJEEZY85 hasn’t broken our safety policies. We know this isn’t the answer you’re looking for. If this account breaks our policies in the future, we’ll notify you.​
You can block the account, which means they won’t be able to follow you, see your posts, or message you.​
Reports like this inform our policies, and we’re always reviewing them and how we apply them. We hope you'll continue to make reports if you see things that might break our policies.​
  • Promoting violence, threatening, or harassing people because of their identity (like race or gender)​
We know we don't always get it right. So if you think we made a mistake, you can report them again.​
Thanks,
X​
Get off Twitter

Hello,​
Thanks,
X​
Twitter is basically 4chan, now. They can drop a hard R and nothing will happen to them, anymore. It's all under the guise of "freedom". I'm convinced Elon will tweet it himself, eventually. Smh, and this is the scumbag leading humanity into the stars? "riight"

if you're trying to blend them kinda like a dj does then it'll depend a lot on the BPMs too

like if the songs have similar parts to them as far as drums n all that but let me kno if u want me to try or explain it some more so u can try
They do have the same BPM. We use it for the my routine. It’s blending them right at the right spot so it don’t leave us with a blank spot. I’ll send you what I did and you’ll hear what I mean.

They do have the same BPM. We use it for the my routine. It’s blending them right at the right spot so it don’t leave us with a blank spot. I’ll send you what I did and you’ll hear what I mean.

yea i think i get what u saying but shoot it to me so i can check it out

Serious question…

What fucking veggie medley are y’all talking about?

Cause fajitas is just white onions, green and red bell peppers.

And the vegetable medley that springs to mind is the cauliflower, broccoli and carrots mix… gotdamn please don’t tell me that’s what y’all mean…

Back