Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I was thinking today that in order for you to elevate to a different status in life. You have to elevate in thought, first. In order to make the most of elevating in other areas.

So in order to do that, someone from an elevated area, has to reach down, and deal with you for an extended period of time, as you operate at a lower level, before you get what it means to operate at your current level with them.

Its going to sound like they are talking down to you, but really they are talking at their level and you are beneath being able to understand so it seems like they are talking down.

And then I thought, damn, how many people right now do I shy away from because I think they are talking down to me? When really, they are speaking from a level I’m not at yet.

I thought about how can I know it, and it hit me, if I can’t understand how they are able to be the way they are. It’s because they are acting from a level I’ve never been. Case in point, I can’t understand how a man would rape a woman.

I’ve never been that thirsty, that selfish, and that destructive, to ever even consider such a thing. And that’s how I am able to understand if a person is at a level I have never been. In anything, the rape example is just a crude way to share my thoughts.

Back