Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game That Mooney Failed to Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Hi, I'm Kandy.
This game is a spinoff of the failed attempt that @Mooney tried to do.

Rules:
Two Leaders (they will be the leader of their own country)
They get to draft ABW members to be in their government or whatever you wanna call it.

So for example:
Mooney's country vs Race's country.

Race picks Du to be on her side because he will be head of Security for her country. (Du is a bouncer at the bar)
Mooney picks Goldie to be on his side because he will be head of the technology in his country. (Goldie made a whole site)

So the pick until all posters (who signed up to be drafted) are gone. Leaders can create a mass pm with their people to answer the questions the best.

Then 3 judges will then question the two leaders about their countries and/or why they picked certain posters for that position. The judge will then vote on who had the best answer and that country wins a prize!

Does that make sense?

Leader:
@Chicity
@Sion

Draft:

Kandy
Hustletown
Tony
Freeman
Remedy
HellCZAR
Whispering Eye
Ap
Du
Blac
Ironman
Mooney
Turf
Dos
Inori

Judge:
Goldie
Word...Life​

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Kandy.
This game is a spinoff of the failed attempt that @Mooney tried to do.

Rules:
Two Leaders (they will be the leader of their own country)
They get to draft ABW members to be in their government or whatever you wanna call it.

So for example:
Mooney's country vs Race's country.

Race picks Du to be on her side because he will be head of Security for her country. (Du is a bouncer at the bar)
Mooney picks Goldie to be on his side because he will be head of the technology in his country. (Goldie made a whole site)

So the pick until all posters (who signed up to be drafted) are gone.

Then 3 judges will then question the two leaders about their countries and/or why they picked certain posters for that position. The judge will then vote on who had the best answer and that country wins a prize!

Does that make sense?

Draft:
Kandy

Sounds like an advanced version of Nationstates

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sar-aksum

I’m just tagging active people who might want to join. By you joining you don’t have to do much, the leader speaks for us.

I’m in for whatever...if you get enough players I’ll be a judge...if it comes down to needing someone for tha draft I’m cool wit that too...this should be good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back