Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Lol at number 7. Getting lost in a game without direction

Disagree with 6. I'll play the visually stunning games over something that looks cheap 9/10

Lol at 5 because I've definitely taken long breaks from diablo 4 and bg3 and come back and be like wait what's this. No way I'm starting over though. That idea is insane to me

Create a character details is a weird complaint to me. I like the detail

3 is a problem for me. I'll google the choice to see the different outcomes. They had book guides back in the day though so I don't really see the complaint

2 and difficulty seems odd to me. What's the complaint? That there's choices?

1 seems like it's just for completionist

Idk what your idea was but with how some games require the game to be downloaded on the disc it’s kinda spooky for even physical copies
That’s why I was saying a new physical format that doesn’t require us to download the game (or any additional content besides separate patch updates) would be good. I don’t care if it’s an SD card, cartridge or even something totally new but they can make a new physical copy format.

@AP3.0

I watched 2 hours of Undisputed

Menus
Character creator
Career mode

This shit is even worse than I said before

Bro I’m actually legit mad that charged as much as they did for this game. This game is really catered to a hardcore boxing crowd. They would spend $60-$80 on this

But objectively this is a bad game

It’s not done. It needs to still be developed and flesh out. Like career mode, or having voice chat or cross play. This is better than the earlier versions of this game but this is a $30 game being sold for $30-$50 more and niggas is happy with it..

Hell nah man IGN was spot on with giving this a 6

It might be lower at 5.5

@AP3.0

I watched 2 hours of Undisputed

Menus
Character creator
Career mode

This shit is even worse than I said before

Bro I’m actually legit mad that charged as much as they did for this game. This game is really catered to a hardcore boxing crowd. They would spend $60-$80 on this

But objectively this is a bad game

It’s not done. It needs to still be developed and flesh out. Like career mode, or having voice chat or cross play. This is better than the earlier versions of this game but this is a $30 game being sold for $30-$50 more and niggas is happy with it..

Hell nah man IGN was spot on with giving this a 6

It might be lower at 5.5
I think this is fair

I think you either release it or risk it going to development hell and never seeing the light of day

At some point, that investor money dries up and they need to see a ROI. I've seen worse games released at launch. I'm just hoping they continue to update the game as frequent as they have

Back