Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Well you shoulda said something else
but anyways

What are your thoughts comparing your list to mine

And again my list is dealing with covid

your list was all over the place.

You seem to play different types of games than I do tho. Im a casual gamer at best but I still feel like the ps5 has less "classic" - nah im not gonna say classic ill just speak for myself. Less games that I enjoyed overall than the previous gen did in the same amount of time.

sidenote - Didnt uncharted - which is a classic borrow aloooot of shit from that iteration of Tomb Raider?
I dont appreciate the alien isolation slander either lol

your list was all over the place.

You seem to play different types of games than I do tho. Im a casual gamer at best but I still feel like the ps5 has less "classic" - nah im not gonna say classic ill just speak for myself. Less games that I enjoyed overall than the previous gen did in the same amount of time.

sidenote - Didnt uncharted - which is a classic borrow aloooot of shit from that iteration of Tomb Raider?
I dont appreciate the alien isolation slander either lol
Your tears of the kingdom entry let me know its console generation not just PlayStation

And most likely is the PS5 is just going to be backloaded

And I’m not sure because I didn’t even play an uncharted until 4 and I played one of those tomb raider games for like 2 hours

Uncharted 4 could’ve borrowed from uncharted 3 but even if it did borrow that don’t mean nothin lol

Your tears of the kingdom entry let me know its console generation not just PlayStation

And most likely is the PS5 is just going to be backloaded

And I’m not sure because I didn’t even play an uncharted until 4 and I played one of those tomb raider games for like 2 hours

Uncharted 4 could’ve borrowed from uncharted 3 but even if it did borrow that don’t mean nothin lol

you in here shittin on games you played about an hours worth of and got the nerve to say whether its a classic or not.

Enjoy your evening bruh lol foh

That Tomb Raider trilogy was good, you clearly didn't give it a chance and Uncharted one of the best franchises ever but you stick to animal crossing and that other bullshit you play
He said the first tomb raider game

if you wanna put that up there with one of the best games ever then go ahead lol

This the crap you saying is a top game

animal-crossing-new-horizons-tips-guide-7018-1584706168848.jpg

Back