Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Game Calls Out Rick Ross

test
Man what is this? And who is this and how did you find this?
It popped up on my spotify about a year ago as a new game track .

Sent it to friends and family and it's been an inside joke ever since.

No idea who the guy is but it's clear that he had special needs and don't speak English very well.

Game is broke so the guy paid for the game shoutout and game approved.

Song is atrocious

But he could've said this when Freeway took Rick Ross to court in 2009-2010.
But he had him on the Red Album in 2011, Jesus Piece in 2012, and Drillmatic in 2022.
FOH.
He had him on one blood remix, he was on mafia music remix

He was on beautiful with jeezy

He has shouted him out several times

They got a lot of collabs together

He's got time to throw punches when someone getting jumped but not when he's by himself.

He's not in games league.

Funny thing is people wanted Kendrick and Drake to go 10 rounds and no one wanted to hear from Ross but he responded; now asking Ross to respond to one person is too much?

This rap beef gets more confusing by the day

Let’s be real tho niggas heard the ross diss probably listened for a day and waited for the real beef

It popped up on my spotify about a year ago as a new game track .

Sent it to friends and family and it's been an inside joke ever since.

No idea who the guy is but it's clear that he had special needs and don't speak English very well.

Game is broke so the guy paid for the game shoutout and game approved.

Song is atrocious
Lol fam I was doing my research on dude. He has to benefit from industry nepotism. Ain't no way

He's got time to throw punches when someone getting jumped but not when he's by himself.

He's not in games league.

Funny thing is people wanted Kendrick and Drake to go 10 rounds and no one wanted to hear from Ross but he responded; now asking Ross to respond to one person is too much?

This rap beef gets more confusing by the day
Dog, don't nobody care about Game!! So we don't wanna hear them go wastefully back and forth, so why would Ross bother, no gain truthfully. It ain't too much when no1 cares but Game!! And perhaps you

Dog, don't nobody care about Game!! So we don't wanna hear them go wastefully back and forth, so why would Ross bother, no gain truthfully. It ain't too much when no1 cares but Game!! And perhaps you
I didn't want to hear Ross but he stuck his nose into someone else's beef when he could have started it on his own. Yet here we are.

Ross isn't going to bother because he knows he'll get wrecked. His "diss" of drake was a cool song but weak af. If he's got time to be corny on social media, he can make a response.

Drake could have took that stance with Kendrick after Like That came out but he would have been called a coward.

I want the hip-hop community to keep that same energy for Ross. I want to hear an exchange from them including others on this site.

We just don't agree and that's all good.

Last edited:
I didn't want to here Ross but he stuck his nose into someone else's beef when he could have started it on his own. Yet here we are.

Ross isn't going to bother because he knows he'll wrecked. His "diss" of drake was a cool song but weak af. If he's got time to be corny on social media, he can make a response.

Drake could have took that stance with Kendrick after Like That came out but he would have been called a coward.

I want the hip-hop community to keep that same energy for Ross. I want to hear an exchange from them including others on this site.

We just don't agree and that's all good.
Hip Hop Community don't care!!! So can't keep any energy... can't wreck shit if opinion cant even be worked up enough to wanna listen... nigga Game better off doing social media trolling back and forth with Ross. You talking bout rap battle, nigga who is really interested in the community???

Hip Hop Community don't care!!! So can't keep any energy... can't wreck shit if opinion cant even be worked up enough to wanna listen... nigga Game better off doing social media trolling back and forth with Ross. You talking bout rap battle, nigga who is really interested in the community???
Bruh we don't agree, it's not that serious. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it. I don't say stuff to troll.

We all represent the community in our own way and I'm sure others want to see if Ross is about more than sucker punches and twitter fingers.

Theres always a mutuality to these squabbles....

Considering that, why would Ross volunteer to be someone else's comeup? Whats in it for him?

Back