FEATURED The Game Calls Out Rick Ross

test
Hell nah

Ross takes a lot of bars off. He has a lot of subpar filler verses, Game not so much

Ross has got a better flow and his own style... Game runs with whatever style the rapper on his feature has, or whatever rapper hes pretending to be that day...

I did think like 4-6yrs ago he was prolly one of the most improved rappers though, when he first came out although I was a fan his flow was often off beat, with clumpy lyrics and he didnt know how he wanted to sound... He defo got more smoother but I still think Ross is the better rapper and can make better singles...

When was the last banger Game dropped to actually ride too??? 'One Blood' or something???

Ross has got a better flow and his own style... Game runs with whatever style the rapper on his feature has, or whatever rapper hes pretending to be that day...

I did think like 4-6yrs ago he was prolly one of the most improved rappers though, when he first came out although I was a fan his flow was often off beat, with clumpy lyrics and he didnt know how he wanted to sound... He defo got more smoother but I still think Ross is the better rapper and can make better singles...

When was the last banger Game dropped to actually ride too??? 'One Blood' or something???
Lol why would you ride to One blood? Music you ride to is when you have your window all down. I aint blasting that shit unless you are a gangbanger.