Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game Announces "The Documentary 3"

Some cac wrestler that Ice loves. Ice you probably forgave Hulk Hogan too. SMH
Find a post that confirms this or you're just making shit up cause you're butt hurt niggas dont rock with Game / Big Sean the way you do.
Its easy all you gotta do is put my name and Hogan in the advance search and have at it
Nigga claiming 5% and in his feelings over rap lmaooooo you too old to be a dweeb

I might check this joint out when it drops but if it's like that Drillmatic joint from 2022 it's a one listen and done for me.

I'm just about tired of Game and a lot of it has to do w/his antics over the last few years.

The music is not good anymore tho to me and I was a Game fan. 🤷‍♂️ to each his own.

Even his recent diss tracks don't hit because you know what he is trying to do...scream for attention so his music can possibly get checked for since nobody checking the regular shit. He has become THAT kid in school we all know of.
Exactly!

I didnt even hear Born 2 Rap actually wasnt the "last" album Drillmatic?!?

I checked out after 1992....As with many Game albums the rapping is never the issue and they are usually solid but theres just nothing left over there. The fact he gotta use weird antics to stay relevant makes it worse. I'm only peepin this off name recognition which is obviously what he was going for but please dont do a Doc 4 after this.
Yeah I briefly checked for 1992 it was cool. I never checked for Born 2 Rap after seeing the album cover. Drillmatic was really just too many damn songs (like 30+) and just heavily sampled 90's joints w/the producers spin that really overall did nothing for the album.

Back