Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The FDA Approves Elon Musk’s Brain Implant Company (Neuralink) To Experiment On Humans

test
Elon or not, this is the future. Sucks we living in a generation where all this shit starts but we all miss out.

Take Elon out the equation. Im on record saying I dont fuck with him a 100 times.

But the idea humanity gonna be able to boost their brain or pretty much cure any form of disability and paralysis is gonna be here in the next 20-30 years.

If you all don't get the chip from Elon, it'll come from some other tech giant .FB, Goo.,etc... Just make peace with that. (same shyt tho)

This will be the new cutting edge identification, translator, medical records, criminal records, banking, etc.. all in one.

Elon or not, this is the future. Sucks we living in a generation where all this shit starts but we all miss out.

Take Elon out the equation. Im on record saying I dont fuck with him a 100 times.

But the idea humanity gonna be able to boost their brain or pretty much cure any form of disability and paralysis is gonna be here in the next 20-30 years.
I’ll happily sit back and let others enjoy the beta testing phase

I’ll happily sit back and let others enjoy the beta testing phase
Beta testing aint for us anyway fam.

Right now they offering disabled folks an oppurtunity to maybe make their disabilities better if they allow themselves to be test subjects and gather data.

You approach me with this oppurtunity, i might throw hands cause its so crazy. But if I have a debilitating disability, who knows what I would or wouldnt accept.

If you all don't get the chip from Elon, it'll come from some other tech giant .FB, Goo.,etc... Just make peace with that. (same shyt tho)

This will be the new cutting edge identification, translator, medical records, criminal records, banking, etc.. all in one.

Basically people will be leasing out their bodies to tech corporations.

Imagine what happens when people don't pay the bill lol.

We are watching technology overtake humanity in real time because people foolishly believe in capital P Progress.

You gotta be outta your monkey mind. Smh.

On second thought, maybe it's not so bad. The world willingly accepts everything else from man these days, what's the difference?

The brain is the most mysterious object in the universe. Our understanding of it is so limited.

This technology will be viable in 200 years....not now.

Back