Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑

Equalizer 3 Synopsis Teases Denzel Washington’s Fight With Italian Mafia​

RYAN NORTHRUP
PUBLISHED APR 5, 2023

An official synopsis for The Equalizer 3 teases that Denzel Washington’s Robert McCall will next be facing off against the mafia in Southern Italy.

Denzel Washington is slated to return in The Equalizer 3, and a new synopsis teases that he'll have his hands full facing off against the Italian mafia. Loosely based on a 1980s TV show of the same name, 2014's The Equalizerintroduced audiences to Washington's Robert McCall, a retired intelligence offer who uses his violent skills to protect a young prostitute. Washington returned for a sequel in 2018, and it was confirmed in early 2022 that he would re-team with franchise director Antoine Fuqua for a third installment due out later this year.

The Equalizer 3's release date is still about 6 months away, but an official synopsis for the film released by Collider now teases the film's new setting in Southern Italy. While short on specifics, the synopsis makes clear that McCall's main new enemy in the film will be the Italian mafia. Check out the film's synopsis below:

1693390527393.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So much potential. I wasn't a fan of the ending of the 2nd one. The backstabbing was too cliche for me

Hope they just keep it him and not add more characters for a team up

He was creative in that hardware store. Get back to that

I don't like the release date.

Hollywood typically doesn't place movies they want to succeed or be a boxoffice smash hit on Labor Day weekend.

This is the 3rd movie in a successful R rated franchise

Seems like this is disrespectful to Denzel and Antoine Fuqua

Love Denzel, one of , if not my favorite actor….

I enjoyed the 1st of this series.

Why make a 3rd one ?

I liked the trailer and will watch the movie though. Lmao

I don't know. How many stories can we get about an old man trying to retire but getting pulled back into the game to kill a lot of people. The movies are fun, but after a while, the premise gets to be dumb.
Since it's a common action movie theme then I'd say many lol

It's just got to be done well. They did that with Equalizer. Though I wasn't a big fan of the ending of the 2nd one

Back