Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

It's like you stated "Majority" but if it was a white man who done this I would feel the same exact way.
I'm not lookin at his skin color, I'm lookin at his actions towards these animals...
I'm also not looking at the folks who signed the petition cause I could care less who signed and who didn't but I can guarantee you that they ain't all white...

The way you using examples, I did the same when I said just because molestors and pedos served time doesn't mean they all fixed and won't re-offend.
Maybe he is better and maybe he's not but I guess only time will tell and I pray to God he really is rehabilitated...

I'ts just my opinion on it and you can have yours I'm not trying to take that from you, so why is it so important for you to try and take mine from me?

"... Black man don't give a fuck about no dawg" - Steve Harvey in a chopper suit.

I haven't commented yet on this whole back and forth, but @Az, you've sided with racists on this. I'm not calling you one, I'm saying you're on their side on this specific issue. Their reasoning is clear: Continue punishing this nigger long after he's paid his debt to society 'cause he a dirty nigger that killed dogs.

Meanwhile, all those prominent white folks that have been in the news killing endangered wildlife have moved on with their lives. No petitions to keep Dr. Walter J. Palmer, Tess Thompson Talley, or any of the other white Americans from making a living despite the fact that they have brazenly killed animals in Africa for sport and had their faces plastered on the news, even if ever so briefly. Nobody out there talking about "Tess Thompson can die slow and I’d be happy about that." and that bitch is bragging that she's still out there trophy hunting!!! She's completely unapologetic about it but she's white so it's alright.

@Az I know you're intelligent enough to see the problem with this. White man or woman kills endangered animals for fun, no apologies or anything, and it's crickets. Black man kills dogs, goes to prison, sees the error of his ways and apologizes, comes out the other side as an animal advocate and it's still "he can die", "fuck him", "There is nothing he can do to to repay his debt" and making attempts to prevent him from making a living.

Do you not see how this is problematic???

Last edited:
"... Black man don't give a fuck about no dawg" - Steve Harvey in a chopper suit.

I haven't commented yet on this whole back and forth, but @Az, you've sided with racists on this. I'm not calling you one, I'm saying you're on their side on this specific issue. Their reasoning is clear: Continue punishing this nigger long after he's paid his debt to society 'cause he a dirty nigger that killed dogs.

Meanwhile, all those prominent white folks that have been in the news killing endangered wildlife have moved on with their lives. No petitions to keep Dr. Walter J. Palmer, Tess Thompson Talley, or any of the other white Americans from making a living despite the fact that they have brazenly killed animals in Africa for sport and had their faces plastered on the news, even if ever so briefly. Nobody out there talking about "Tess Thompson can die slow and I’d be happy about that." and that bitch is bragging that she's still out there trophy hunting!!! She's completely unapologetic about it but she's white so it's alright.

@Az I know you're intelligent enough to see the problem with this. White man or woman kills endangered animals for fun, no apologies or anything, and it's crickets. Black man kills dogs, goes to prison, sees the error of his ways and apologizes, comes out the other side as an animal advocate and it's still "he can die", "fuck him", "There is nothing he can do to to repay his debt" and making attempts to prevent him from making a living.

The thing about the bold is I can tell by the vitriol she has for Vick that she has never in her life fixed her fingers to wish death on any body white or on any body who has harmed innocent black life. Everybody in this thread who read that shit 4 days ago felt the racial undertone in her sentiment, even the silly mods who were on some "oh, i understand what you mean, Senorita" shit lol.

Subconsciously or not, she sounded like fox news Tucker Carlson who is basically an open white supremacist

0:20

Last edited:
And Az I don't believe you're racist but you may subconsciously have some white supremacist or racist views... To add on to what Brian B. was saying "All lives matter" while sounding all inclusive and beautiful it was a term created by white racists to counter "Black lives matter" which was a cry for justice addressing police injustices, killings and brutality. Specifically white people not being held accountable for killing us. We're held accountable for killing each other but they're not being held accountable for killing us. "All lives matter" is a direct negative response to Black life.
Honestly I can say I really didn’t know the reason for the “All lives matter” response and maybe its because I don’t keep up on any of the news or idk, but I just didn’t.
Had I known I would have used a different term or made myself more clear.
I don’t have racist views of any kind and I’m sorry that it may have came out that way but that’s not what it was for me.

I understand what your saying and yes I believe some of the shit that people get away with is insane.
Killing animals for sport should be illegal and not tolerated.
I am appalled when coming across such pictures and am greatly saddened by such acts committed by them.
I can see why it angers you how they as white people tend to get away with such horrible acts and I too would love to see this change.

I understand what your saying and yes I believe some of the shit that people get away with is insane.
Killing animals for sport should be illegal and not tolerated.
I am appalled when coming across such pictures and am greatly saddened by such acts committed by them.
I can see why it angers you how they as white people tend to get away with such horrible acts and I too would love to see this change.

A lot of energy and passion for the animals, the ones not consumed in your diet, cool. I've never, ever seen you in a thread speak on any atrocities, killings, etc committed towards any black men, women, or children of those who commit/committed said atrocities are "a waste of life" and you'd be "happy to see them die".

A lot of energy and passion for the animals, the ones not consumed in your diet, cool. I've never, ever seen you in a thread speak on any atrocities, killings, etc committed towards any black men, women, or children of those who commit/committed said atrocities are "a waste of life" and you'd be "happy to see them die".
If I haven’t posted in those threads is probably because I didn’t see them seeing I really hadn’t been on here like that.
I will say I didn’t say I’d be happy to see this person die but rather said if he died slow.
Of course I’m against such violence on the black community and am disgusted with what happened in the past and present for that matter.
I believe each person who has committed such crimes should have equal punishment and it shouldn’t matter what their skin color is.
Do white people get more lenient sentencing?
I believe they do and I blame our government for that.
I don’t particularly like our law enforcement and have gotten into numerous arguments with them pertaining how they treat certain people and that’s why I don’t live in the city I grew up in.

I had a family member who was supposed to be going to see his probation officer but missed his appointment.
So here they came to my mommas home looking for him and seeing he had weed in his room they then raided her home and found a gun.
I was going off on these police officers so I get arrested and two of my family members heard the police officers talking about trying to pin the gun on me but since I had no felonies they didn’t go that route.

I’m not trying to compare what I went through with what anybody else has but merely pointing out that I know how crooked our law is.
Not to mention they found 2000 dollars in my purse and seized it and I never saw it again.

It's irresponsible to hold an entire group of people responsible for the way you feel about one person.

I'm in California and I can first hand say that Mexicans and the Latin community are most definitely allies when it comes to the Black community from the streets to community activism they're out here putting in much work with us. We have different cultures but our struggle is pretty much the same here in the US.

This is probably a lost cause. I'm still not sure why some of these dudes like shitting on all hispanics because some are untrustworthy or adversaries. There are plenty of blacks that can't be trusted, does that mean all other blacks should be treated as the enemy too?

The funny thing is white people don’t even like the police either. They just take the police’s side when it comes to black people.

100% All these white people talking about there might be violence if Trump gets removed from office. Who you think they going to be fighting? The police, because it will be the police's job to keep the peace when those fools start acting up.

This is probably a lost cause. I'm still not sure why some of these dudes like shitting on all hispanics because some are untrustworthy or adversaries. There are plenty of blacks that can't be trusted, does that mean all other blacks should be treated as the enemy too?

100% All these white people talking about there might be violence if Trump gets removed from office. Who you think they going to be fighting? The police, because it will be the police's job to keep the peace when those fools start acting up.
Why is it that whenever these white supremacists groups act up the police is always facing in the direction of the opposition and not the white supremacists?

I had a family member who was supposed to be going to see his probation officer but missed his appointment.
So here they came to my mommas home looking for him and seeing he had weed in his room they then raided her home and found a gun.
I was going off on these police officers so I get arrested and two of my family members heard the police officers talking about trying to pin the gun on me but since I had no felonies they didn’t go that route.

I’m not trying to compare what I went through with what anybody else has but merely pointing out that I know how crooked our law is.
Not to mention they found 2000 dollars in my purse and seized it and I never saw it again.

Ok... The rules of probation: The residence you have on file with the officers is subject to a complete and thorough search. If any contraband is found in the residence, particularly in what is supposed to be your room, you will be arrested, thrown in jail, and will have to have a hearing to determine whether or not you're going to remain on probation.

Your fam had weed in his room. They didn't raid the crib, they did what they were 100% legally duty bound to do upon finding contraband and conducted a thorough search and found a gun.

You getting loud with the officers was ridiculous on your part. What a lot of people fail to realize is that what they do is not "some bullshit", as I'm sure you said to them several times; it comes with the territory of being on probation. They give you the rules on day one; follow the rules and you make it easier on yourself. Trust me, I've been there before and sitting there in the waiting room with a bunch of muhfuckas talking about how they almost got caught with this and that, how they did xyz so they didn't drop dirty 'cause of weed, how it's some bullshit 'cause officer so-and-so keep coming to the crib even though the nigga on high level supervision... I've heard all the excuses before and all of it is garbage. Just follow the rules, obey the law for however long you got, and shit will be smooth.

Ok... The rules of probation: The residence you have on file with the officers is subject to a complete and thorough search. If any contraband is found in the residence, particularly in what is supposed to be your room, you will be arrested, thrown in jail, and will have to have a hearing to determine whether or not you're going to remain on probation.

Your fam had weed in his room. They didn't raid the crib, they did what they were 100% legally duty bound to do upon finding contraband and conducted a thorough search and found a gun.

You getting loud with the officers was ridiculous on your part. What a lot of people fail to realize is that what they do is not "some bullshit", as I'm sure you said to them several times; it comes with the territory of being on probation. They give you the rules on day one; follow the rules and you make it easier on yourself. Trust me, I've been there before and sitting there in the waiting room with a bunch of muhfuckas talking about how they almost got caught with this and that, how they did xyz so they didn't drop dirty 'cause of weed, how it's some bullshit 'cause officer so-and-so keep coming to the crib even though the nigga on high level supervision... I've heard all the excuses before and all of it is garbage. Just follow the rules, obey the law for however long you got, and shit will be smooth.
My point was they was trying to pin the gun on me so they could lock me up and when I went to court it was dismissed.
The gun wasn’t in my room it was in my fams room they came looking for.
I was getting loud with them because they cut my couches open and tore everything and anything apart.
Speakers, electronics, EVERYTHING!!!
Tell me you wouldn’t be upset had they cut open your couches that don’t cost 10 dollars.
Plus they took 2000 from my purse that my moms had given me cause I was moving the very next day...

Last edited:
My point was they was trying to pin the gun on me so they could lock me up and when I went to court it was dismissed.
The gun wasn’t in my room it was in my fams room they came looking for.
I was getting loud with them because they cut my couches open and tore everything and anything apart.
Speakers, electronics, EVERYTHING!!!
Tell me you wouldn’t be upset had they cut open your couches that don’t cost 10 dollars.
Plus they took 2000 from my purse that my moms had given me cause I was moving the very next day...

Truthfully they could have pinned the gun on everyone in the house.

And, to be perfectly honest you shouldn't have been mad at the cops, you should have been mad at your family member that was on papers 'cause that's who caused all of that fuckery. If he had made his appointment, they wouldn't have showed up at the crib. If he hadn't had weed at the crib, the house wouldn't have been searched like that. If he didn't have a gun at the crib, you wouldn't have been targeted.

Your anger should have been focused on him 'cause that's who caused all of that shit to happen.

Now, y'all should have taken pics of the damage the cops had done to the crib and filed a claim against the city for the damages, plus you should have filed one for the missing money OR file criminal charges for robbery against the cops involved.

Truthfully they could have pinned the gun on everyone in the house.

And, to be perfectly honest you shouldn't have been mad at the cops, you should have been mad at your family member that was on papers 'cause that's who caused all of that fuckery. If he had made his appointment, they wouldn't have showed up at the crib. If he hadn't had weed at the crib, the house wouldn't have been searched like that. If he didn't have a gun at the crib, you wouldn't have been targeted.

Your anger should have been focused on him 'cause that's who caused all of that shit to happen.

Now, y'all should have taken pics of the damage the cops had done to the crib and filed a claim against the city for the damages, plus you should have filed one for the missing money OR file criminal charges for robbery against the cops involved.

I took the necessary steps to get my money back but all they did was give me the run around and in the end the chief of police said if I didn’t have a signed affidavit from the time it was given to me prior to the raid then most likely I would never see my money again.
Who receives money from they moms and gets a signed affidavit just in case of some shit like this?
It was a lot going on with the police of the town I grew up in.
They would take teenagers in their vehicles and drive them to the country and smack em around, but since they knew these teens weren’t going to say a word seeing one of their biggest things was no snitching they did whatever the hell they wanted.
They harassed my fam so it’s not cut and dry like your thinking.
I witnessed a whole lot of corruption from the police seeing I was living in the same home.

My fams best friend was shot and killed on New Years Eve of 2007 and isn’t it protocol that when something like this happens nobody leaves the crime scene until they have taken statements from everybody at the crime scene.
Nope they told everybody to leave.
The deceased friends and rivals.
Guess what?
Nobody was ever charged or taken into custody that day or any other.

I’m done talking about this because only I know the shit he and his friends went through and the families of his friends.

Last edited:
Word is 29% of Latinos voted trump in 2016

LOL @ using "word is" for what should be an easily verifiable and citable statistic.

Also "word is" Ted Cruz is latino so it is what it is either way.

But no... 20% of Latinos absolutely did not vote for trump.

Why is it that whenever these white supremacists groups act up the police is always facing in the direction of the opposition and not the white supremacists?

Because half those cops feel like they are out there with the white supremacists. I don't think all cops are bad, but racism and corruption is so ingrained in the institution that people can't help but be influenced. That's why you see all those black and Hispanic cops doing the same shit the white cops do.

Back