Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Earth is not flat, but it is hollow?

I wasn't sure if you was trolling or not in your first reply, but it appears you are with the shit, LOL.

I'll be sure to look that up later today. Thanks for your contribution.
I never troll sir first and foremost. Second you really need to look into it. Google "what did the general see in Anartica"...... you're welcome

LOL, I knew that nigga's name was going to be brought up. Yeah, he would eat this shit up.

I was going to put a disclaimer saying that I am not dumb and gullible like that nigga. Just open-minded, LOL.

So, I assume you are on the "nay" team?

Nah I don't think there are any portals leading to another dimension.

I never troll sir first and foremost. Second you really need to look into it. Google "what did the general see in Anartica"...... you're welcome

The Nazis have a secret base in Antarctica, along with collaborating with aliens? With aliens meaning not outer space, but foreign to us.

The following was an interesting read/watch...

http://anonhq.com/mysterious-what-arent-they-telling-us-about-antarctica/

http://www.ufointernationalproject.com/latest-news/something-major-happening-antarctica/

Read about it and watched the documentary that posted before.

These niggas are missing out. They probably think all this information is done by some bored cac.

I have been reading this shit for a week, and the stories have been consistent and pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together.

If you noticed something, a lot of space-related news have been released over the last five years.

Perhaps, a big reveal is in the future. Dunno, but still interesting.

Have you seen that NASA is actually hiring "Planetary Protection Officers"?

http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-planetary-protection-officer-job-opening-2017-7

These niggas are missing out. They probably think all this information is done by some bored cac.

I have been reading this shit for a week, and the stories have been consistent and pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together.

If you noticed something, a lot of space-related news have been released over the last five years.

Perhaps, a big reveal is in the future. Dunno, but still interesting.

Have you seen that NASA is actually hiring "Planetary Protection Officers"?

http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-planetary-protection-officer-job-opening-2017-7
Yeah I saw that NASA was looking for that position. It's a real deal position also. 6 figure salary too.

I follow a guy on YouTube called secureteam and he usually post about things of this nature. I like him cause he will call out something big it's been faked or a hoax.

The Anartica thing is a real deal. Last year a bunch of government officials from lot of countries went there on the low. Now if there is nothing there but a snow covered wasteland why would heads of staff go there?

It's pseudoscience, it doesn't explain plate tectonics, gravity, the magnetic field, how the earth hasn't collapsed in on itself from it's weight and the fact that multiple asteroids and meteors have hit the earth without the "hollow earth" cracking and shattering from the impact.

Then there's the sun's gravity and the moon's gravity not ripping the planet apart etc

I see plate tectonics the same way I see cracked concrete. Movement due to heat, water, and etcetera?

The video entitled "Computer Simulation Proves Planets May Be Hollow !!! New Science Vortex Mechanics in Zero Gravity" explains how the possible gravity and magnetic field works.

About the Earth not collapsing on itself from it's weight and surviving impacts from space rocks, well, it is made of 800 miles of Earth. We can ask the same question for all hard and sturdy objects with a hollow center.

Let me put it in perspective for you... The deepest part of the ocean is only 8 miles.

By the way, I am not arguing with you or anything. I don't care if this theory is true or not, LOL.

Last edited:
I see plate tectonics the same way I see cracked concrete. Movement due to heat, water, and etcetera?

The video entitled "Computer Simulation Proves Planets May Be Hollow !!! New Science Vortex Mechanics in Zero Gravity" explains how the possible gravity and magnetic field works.

About the Earth not collapsed on itself from it's weight and surviving impacts from space rocks, well, it is made of 400 miles of Earth. We can ask the same question for all hard and sturdy objects with a hollow center.

Let me put it in perspective for you... The deepest part of the ocean is only 8 miles.

By the way, I am not arguing with you or anything. I don't care if this theory is true or not, LOL.
1. Right, except you need something massive in size and incredibly hot to do so

2. The "simulation" is essentially a video game, you could have all sorts of parameters set to drive your narrative.

3. Name a hollow object the size of the earth

The Nazis have a secret base in Antarctica, along with collaborating with aliens? With aliens meaning not outer space, but foreign to us.

The following was an interesting read/watch...

http://anonhq.com/mysterious-what-arent-they-telling-us-about-antarctica/

http://www.ufointernationalproject.com/latest-news/something-major-happening-antarctica/

Keep in mind that this Antarctica situation was first encountered in the late 1940's.

Not existing until 1958, one of the reasons NASA was probably founded was to keep this shit hush, hush.

There are a few countries in Antarctica right now. I think China is setting to put a third base. Guess there's nothing to do but get along with each other in those kinda temps.

There are a few countries in Antarctica right now. I think China is setting to put a third base. Guess there's nothing to do but get along with each other in those kinda temps.

Hi BA, you know who this is, right?

Yeah, I can see these "research bases" acting as embassies for whatever country, so they too can develop a relationship with the "aliens".

Back