Welcome To aBlackWeb

The dumbest thing you've ever done

Because we was selling cheesecakes to ppl and so my mom helped me out naturally because how many ppl is a 12 year old gonna know?

So she gets ppl from her job to buy cheesecakes and she gives me mthe money from everybody. I put it in my locker when I get to school. I had a locker that you had to close real quick or all the shit would fall out (that’s how messy and overstuffed it was) so I just bury the envelope in the mess. As time goes on I forgot to hand the envelope with the orders and shit in it.

Fast forward like 2 months later ppl still never got their cheesecake so they start asking my mom and then my mom asks me. When she asks me I say ohhh shit I never handed the stuff in and since this is months later it’s over for all that.

I lie and tell my mom I handed it in months ago idk what’s going on.

So then the last week of school when we are cleaning out our lockers I came across the envelope with the money in it and if my teacher saw that I never handed it in I would get in trouble because it looks like I stole money. Plus if my teacher knew then my mom would know because my mom worked for the school district so she knew everybody. And then bam asswhooping from my dad

So I just threw that shit in the garbage

Because we was selling cheesecakes to ppl and so my mom helped me out naturally because how many ppl is a 12 year old gonna know?

So she gets ppl from her job to buy cheesecakes and she gives me mthe money from everybody. I put it in my locker when I get to school. I had a locker that you had to close real quick or all the shit would fall out (that’s how messy and overstuffed it was) so I just bury the envelope in the mess. As time goes on I forgot to hand the envelope with the orders and shit in it.

Fast forward like 2 months later ppl still never got their cheesecake so they start asking my mom and then my mom asks me. When she asks me I say ohhh shit I never handed the stuff in and since this is months later it’s over for all that.

I lie and tell my mom I handed it in months ago idk what’s going on.

So then the last week of school when we are cleaning out our lockers I came across the envelope with the money in it and if my teacher saw that I never handed it in I would get in trouble because it looks like I stole money. Plus if my teacher knew then my mom would know because my mom worked for the school district so she knew everybody. And then bam asswhooping from my dad

So I just threw that shit in the garbage
Wow lol
What about the people that bought the cheesecakes and never got anything?

Wow lol
What about the people that bought the cheesecakes and never got anything?
lol I guess my mom just told them what I told them.

“We sent the money but idk and we never heard back from the school or the fundraiser or anything”

I told my mom eventually like after I graduated high school

like “you remember those cheesecakes in middle school? I threw the money out lol”

In middle school, we had vocabulary words that we had to look up every week and at the end of the week the teacher would call in people to read out each word. One week exotic was one of the words but I misread and wrote down erotic. I looked that shit up and was like " Nah, this can't be right." but I went with it because. I figured. I wouldn't get called for that word. Of course, I got called for that word. I read the definition and the teacher was like "What the hell is wrong with you?" She didn't even believe it was a legit accident. I got detention for that shit.

I got the best dumbest thing I've ever done story.

I took the G.E.D. test in 7th grade and passed it. I could have gone straight to college from 7th grade.

But I didn't understand that a G.E.D. is better than a diploma if you get it when you're young. I wanted to get a diploma and also I wanted to go to high school for the experience.

So like an idiot I stayed in school because I wanted to socialize and experience all of the things that go on in high school like in the movies and on TV.

I ended up getting my high school diploma at 17 years old. In hindsight, I could have gotten my college diploma when I was 17 years old but I just didn't understand the game.

Funny thing is most of the people in my class got G.E.D.s and went on to college. I was one of the few people that got a diploma and didn't go to college.

I did everything backwards.

Back