Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll The Dream vs Musiq Soulchild (Musiq advances)

Who U Got?

• The Dream

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Musiq Soulchild

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Look man, if you really out here bumping Musiq like that cool

I don't believe it tho, I think niggas false flagging cause Musiq the safe choice but it's cool

He Jon B status and won't make it out the next round so it's whatever

musiq going deep in this shit bruh....dude writing skills are going to carry him far....

jon B got a gift....nigga a cinderella story

musiq going deep in this shit bruh....dude writing skills are going to carry him far....

jon B got a gift....nigga a cinderella story
Bet a stack Musiq won't make it out the next round

While I am slightly leaning towards Musiq at the moment, I think niggas sleepin on dream

Just a few hits he's written outside of the obvious joints like Single Ladies

Don't forget Jamie Foxxx: Blame It On

Du talking the Musiq this great timeless artist that write the most majestic shit ever written but..... I said I was going to do this

I'm a let Dream lose gracefully

Him and Kanye. Crazy
Him and Jay. Crazy
Him and Timbo. Crazy
Him and.....it don't matter b

Musiq and his timeless hits....... and has crazy writings like........yeah. They got it.

Would u say Musiq has classic records?
No. Not to me but let me explain

OTT I can't think of a single Musiq song. Not one. I have a few vague videos in my mind but couldn't put the song to it. II know he was around the neo soul explosion. I believe he dated India Aria (a beast, can't believe I forgot her in the preliminary round). I believe he has a fucked up eye and/or lazy.

Now, it wouldn't surprise me if he quite a few hits. As I stated he was around for the big boom. I'm sure if I heard one it'll job my memory but right now, had this thread not existed I wouldn't have given him a thought when mentioning R&B acts, 90-now.

I'm genuinely shocked by Du's description of this mega-star and everyone cosigning it. You'd think the nigga was Usher or Kellz but you know what, maybe I just missed it and was to into what I was into when he was hot. I can maybe I'm sleeping on him

The Dream however is a no brainer. He touched to much shit, still touching to much shit, for him to be forgotten. Even all of the Musiq fans followed they answer with but I fucks with Dream. He was/is that big. Didn't matter who else was out Dream and his writing was in ya ear some damn where. Rap, R&B, Pop....it didn't matter.

I'm sure Musiq is better vocally. Maybe he speak to the American Negro soul ala Anthony H (nother great I forgot) but I nor anyone in my circle, growing up or now, was fucking him that I know of

I'll plead ignorance and say y'all probably 100% right of Musiq being the better artist. I won't be finding out anytime soon

*Goes back to playing Love Vs. Money*

And a big fuck you for making me defend all that shit. I wanted to concede a graceful L but of course I'm now out here looking like a Dream nut hugger smh

I'm glad you admit that you're just not up on homie's music like that to call it, but why aren't u willing to check it out? lol @ChiCity

I'm glad you admit that you're just not up on homie's music like that to call it, but why aren't u willing to check it out? lol @ChiCity
Cause Du pissed me off with his 'timeless' song writing shit. I'm salty as hell

I like consider myself up on music in general and know if nothing else all the timeless song writer; Smokey, Babyface, Jill, Stevie (Wonder not J). So and so forth....... but to see this nigga put Musiq as timeless....I'm not ready for that. Maybe I'll listen tomorrow on the drive home.

Back