Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Double Standards of Domestic Abuse

Bitches need to keep their hands to themselves. That oh I'm a woman shit is bullshit. I don't condone nobody putting they hands on anybody. It's disrespectful. My mama and daddy told me to never hit a man or anybody because they have every right to defend themselves just as I do, if I were to get hit.

Disagree 100%.

It should never be acceptable to put your hands on anyone.
I agree with that too, but as a man you should be fully aware of how harsh the consequences are for that shit....

There is no hypothetical here, we know the world we live in. Putting your hands on a woman is a no win situation. People stopped dude from throwing away his life in that video..

The consequences for a female ain't as severe, so people mind their business....

But hitting a woman gets treated as bad as rape if you're a man....

That shit is just fact

You can't be puttin your hands on ppl mane. Like legit smacking and punching in the face and don't expect to be knocked out? None of it is right.

I ain't advocating that there's no reason to ever hit a woman bullshit....shit happens...

I'm just saying everybody need to keep their hands to themselves, ESPECIALLY men cuz our consequences are more life altering.

Which ain't fair. It all falls down to respect. Half the hoes I know who got smacked up laid hands first.

Fair ain't got nothing to do with how shit really is sometimes.

Men are naturally stronger than women, so society has deemed them the weaker species in need of protection from even themselves...

Men don't have that luxury. So there's a bigger invective for us to not engage.

I personally don't play any of that shit. I don't care how mad you are. Don't hit me unless we fighting. Ain't nobody get abused, one person swung first,, so we was fighting.

But I know the world ain't gonna see it like that,, so I'm back to my, don't touch me. I straight cut shit off with a chick before cuz she used to get too hype when we argued....like naw yo,, you acting like you wanna fight me, I'd rather just dead the shit then take it there

Yea I've never hit my exes. I wasn't gonna take that risk. I have fought boys in school though and I took them licks like a G!

The girls around my way could fight too....I was damn near 18 before i saw a chick who got hit,.But ain't hit back...

Now that was slimey.....But it ain't the same when you gotta firecracker

I agree with that too, but as a man you should be fully aware of how harsh the consequences are for that shit....

There is no hypothetical here, we know the world we live in. Putting your hands on a woman is a no win situation. People stopped dude from throwing away his life in that video..

The consequences for a female ain't as severe, so people mind their business....

But hitting a woman gets treated as bad as rape if you're a man....

That shit is just fact

Middle eastern men don't play that shit tho

Alot of men arent capable of showing restraint when hit, especially if you get slapped or punched. First instinct is to swing regardless if its male or female. That doesnt mean go mike tyson on a female either. You catch yourself after a few seconds before real damage is done.

Lol women ate technically children. They can throw tantrums, hit you, or spit you and you’re not allowed to touch them. Fuck that sjw pussy shit, they know better

Fair ain't got nothing to do with how shit really is sometimes.

Men are naturally stronger than women, so society has deemed them the weaker species in need of protection from even themselves...

Men don't have that luxury. So there's a bigger invective for us to not engage.

I personally don't play any of that shit. I don't care how mad you are. Don't hit me unless we fighting. Ain't nobody get abused, one person swung first,, so we was fighting.

But I know the world ain't gonna see it like that,, so I'm back to my, don't touch me. I straight cut shit off with a chick before cuz she used to get too hype when we argued....like naw yo,, you acting like you wanna fight me, I'd rather just dead the shit then take it there

What if the chick follows you to continue the confrontation? You can grab her to restrain her but is that really worth putting your well being out there. Also I feel you owe it to the next man to teach her place as a woman

Bitches need to keep their hands to themselves. That oh I'm a woman shit is bullshit. I don't condone nobody putting they hands on anybody. It's disrespectful. My mama and daddy told me to never hit a man or anybody because they have every right to defend themselves just as I do, if I were to get hit.

You sound just like my wife. My wife has told our daughters the same thing as have I. If you don't want to get laid out, don't put your hands on anybody, male or female.

If a bitch put her hands on you then she don't respect you as a man. She don't respect the fact that you can shake and break her shit with minimal effort.

Sometimes you gotta serve shorty that cutty from the cut just so the disrespect don't get crazy.

Back