Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

giphy.gif

In the last 24 hrs there was:
1) Two shot, one killed down the street from me, an hour before I left my crib, sitting in their car
2) One shot along my work commute a couple hrs after I had passed by, in broad daylight downtown
3) Another shooting a few more blocks away from the first shooting (two cars shooting at each other), an hour after I got back in the crib, also broad daylight, busy neighborhood

I'm in the crib tonight fuck it

In the last 24 hrs there was:
1) Two shot, one killed down the street from me, an hour before I left my crib, sitting in their car
2) One shot along my work commute a couple hrs after I had passed by, in broad daylight downtown
3) Another shooting a few more blocks away from the first shooting (two cars shooting at each other), an hour after I got back in the crib, also broad daylight, busy neighborhood

I'm in the crib tonight fuck it
Ever think about moving?

Maybe he’s jealous.
He doesn't have to be. He could try spending more time with them instead of playing PlayStation all day and night. Or better yet get a damn job. So of course when Uncle O.G. comes to visit they love the attention they get. I just bought the 2 boys a couple of rc cars exactly like in the pic to play with so they aren't stuck in the house all summer. He gonna have the nerve to tell my niece that he wouldn't have bought that brand. The fuck? He doesn't buy them shit. And I'm taking the girls with my family on vacation bcuz they hardly go anywhere bcuz he has no car and my niece is always working.

74154-4-Fiesta-ST-Action-Blue-8595_m.jpg

I'm picking the boys up tomorrow and we are taking their cars down to a spot I know in Monterey. Hope it pisses him off even more.
Fuck that guy. I want him to swing.

Seeing clips from the young thug/ysl case this guy woody is hilarious and they are definitely wasting folks money and time. If I was a juror I'd say not guilty just off the ignorance going on during this trial

He doesn't have to be. He could try spending more time with them instead of playing PlayStation all day and night. Or better yet get a damn job. So of course when Uncle O.G. comes to visit they love the attention they get. I just bought the 2 boys a couple of rc cars exactly like in the pic to play with so they aren't stuck in the house all summer. He gonna have the nerve to tell my niece that he wouldn't have bought that brand. The fuck? He doesn't buy them shit. And I'm taking the girls with my family on vacation bcuz they hardly go anywhere bcuz he has no car and my niece is always working.

74154-4-Fiesta-ST-Action-Blue-8595_m.jpg

I'm picking the boys up tomorrow and we are taking their cars down to a spot I know in Monterey. Hope it pisses him off even more.
Fuck that guy. I want him to swing.
Your niece needs to do better!

Seeing clips from the young thug/ysl case this guy woody is hilarious and they are definitely wasting folks money and time. If I was a juror I'd say not guilty just off the ignorance going on during this trial
Q: How old are you?

Woody: Grown.

Q: When you say grown what does that mean?

Woody: I'm an adult.

Q:When you say you're an adult what number of years would that make you?

Woody: I plead the fifth.​

Q: How old are you?

Woody: Grown.

Q: When you say grown what does that mean?

Woody: I'm an adult.

Q:When you say you're an adult what number of years would that make you?

Woody: I plead the fifth.​
It's one where she asked why he shrug his shoulders he said cause they my shoulders. I would've lost it and said something to him. I know she pissed that she got this case.

And I'm not sure all cases of this type go like this but this one is entertaining as hell

Seen sooo many celebrities since I’ve been flying regularly

Saw Plaxico Burress this morning and Angelina from the jersey shore as well

Back