Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I wish women were shamed for BBL's as badly as niggas are for wearing fake J's

Maybe that would eliminate all this dumb shit
Why would they be shamed for bbls if they weren't shame for breast implants and Botox for the last 30 years? Self-mutilation has been culture for a while now

Why would they be shamed for bbls if they weren't shame for breast implants and Botox for the last 30 years? Self-mutilation has been culture for a while now
A boob job isn't the same imo

A lot of women are walking around with Botox injections and you don't even realize it. I'm not talking about lip fillers and shit in cheeks

But the reason why I'm saying BBL in general and not just specific to botched ones cause the vast majority of women simply do not need one.

If you're not in the business of trying to sell an image or lifestyle, why as a service worker working at IHOP are you getting a fucking BBL?

We have a whole thread dedicated to this and I still can't answer who is responsible for them

A boob job isn't the same imo

A lot of women are walking around with Botox injections and you don't even realize it. I'm not talking about lip fillers and shit in cheeks

But the reason why I'm saying BBL in general and not just specific to botched ones cause the vast majority of women simply do not need one.

If you're not in the business of trying to sell an image or lifestyle, why as a service worker working at IHOP are you getting a fucking BBL?

We have a whole thread dedicated to this and I still can't answer who is responsible for them
What's worst women and men trying to augment their bodies for self esteem issues or aesthetic or women, men, and children taking hormones and augmenting their bodies cause they believe they are or want to be the opposite gender?

Not trying to make a gotcha moment just trying to see where you and others stand cause I think body augmentation is a problem across the board. But there seems to be a common issue I see a lot of people overlooking when they talk about all this body augmentation stuff.

What's worst women and men trying to augment their bodies for self esteem issues or aesthetic or women, men, and children taking hormones and augmenting their bodies cause they believe they are or want to be the opposite gender?

Not trying to make a gotcha moment just trying to see where you and others stand cause I think body augmentation is a problem across the board. But there seems to be a common issue I see a lot of people overlooking when they talk about all this body augmentation stuff.
Oh most definitely

It's weird on both sides but I'm speaking about women cause I keep wondering who do they think really likes that stuff.

Like you look CRAZY!

pencil thin legs with a disproportionate ass

Then most of the women who get them can't afford to go for the multiple sessions that allow you to look like the person you're trying to copy so they take corners and get these lower tiered options and now you can't wipe your ass properly

Back