Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Man they only had Dasani at the movie theater so it forced me to drink a soda for the first time in ever

That shit was 600 calories 😵‍💫
Yoooooo, I was at the theater yesterday too. So I got hungry and wanted some water. All they had was dasani. I was looking in their fridge for like 3 mins debating if I was gonna get it. They also wanted $5 for some fucking dasani. I ended up getting it cause I didnt want any type of sugar beverage since I had a hard cider. I think dasani changed up their water cause it doesnt have a after taste anymore.

If yall ever in Chinatown/ Lower East Side/ Little Italy area........ stay at the Wyndam Hotel or CitizenM Hotel. Both hotel located on Bowery.. The Supreme Store is across the street. Nice nights clubs around too.

There's a park nearby which on Chyristie Street stretching from Hester to Houston Street.

Ballin with my nephews. Big sis told me to take it easy on them....shiieett

One of my nephews 23 and is 6'5.
Ima have a hard time with him.
My other nephew 14 and already my height at 6'3" and nice.

Ima school these young bucks.
And if they try to dunk on me, Ima rough them up and closeline them like Oakley.
After that we running a full court pick up with whoever want it.

Nothing towards you brother keemz but I know personally for myself, I'm going to try and eliminate this kinda stuff from my conscious.

I can't take any of these types of videos seriously cause you know how fuckin selfish you have to be to think you can go to work and keep all your money while the other person has to slice up their money for shit y'all equally share??

Skit or not, it's stupid

Nothing towards you brother keemz but I know personally for myself, I'm going to try and eliminate this kinda stuff from my conscious.

I can't take any of these types of videos seriously cause you know how fuckin selfish you have to be to think you can go to work and keep all your money while the other person has to slice up their money for shit y'all equally share??

Skit or not, it's stupid
Facto . I was shock

Back