Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Look I messaged chitown and asked him what was going on and why no mods were doing anything about dudes bullshit. He said for him personally it was because no one had actually made a complaint to him about it. I made one then and there. He said he'd bring it to the mods.

Wasn't no setup or anything underhanded. Any other mod would have had the same response to me.

Especially Mr. "WoUlD u LiKe tO fIlE a CoMpLaInT?"

Enough with the theater.

I'll say that it's funny how all this talk is happening after the banning though

Can't wait for his return. Shit will be like when Race comes back cursing everyone out
Sleep the type nigga, you know, he was suspended for like 15 days. The bell ring and this nigga coming in the door wit the crowd, not first, not last, but in the mix with the crowd. Go to his seat, take out his books, his pencil and prepare for role call.

And you like, nigga, didn’t you get suspended for taking candid sneak pics of girls in the bathroom stalls?

And the nigga look at you like, not only do he have no clue what you talking bout, he has no clue who you are.

Thats the type nigga he is, he gone come back and proceed like nothing happened

Say what you want about @SeaSnake and his disrespect(which used to be OD.. respect on toning all that shit down) but he ate them bans and I dont particularly remember him passing notes to get other members to get him unbanned.

He took his time and came back on the same shit a few times.
I've had him and race message me about his bans, and I just laughed with them both like... Naw... He gotta eat that shit

Look I messaged chitown and asked him what was going on and why no mods were doing anything about dudes bullshit. He said for him personally it was because no one had actually made a complaint to him about it. I made one then and there. He said he'd bring it to the mods.

Wasn't no setup or anything underhanded. Any other mod would have had the same response to me.

Especially Mr. "WoUlD u LiKe tO fIlE a CoMpLaInT?"

Enough with the theater.
What he get banned for?

I'm curious on what yall came up with

I didn't make that decision. Couldn't tell you.
Neither could the person that made the decision 🤷🏿‍♂️

But you know what it looks like. And me congratulating yall for getting him out the box is some how me being.......theatrical

Sleep the type nigga, you know, he was suspended for like 15 days. The bell ring and this nigga coming in the door wit the crowd, not first, not last, but in the mix with the crowd. Go to his seat, take out his books, his pencil and prepare for role call.

And you like, nigga, didn’t you get suspended for taking candid sneak pics of girls in the bathroom stalls?

And the nigga look at you like, not only do he have no clue what you talking bout, he has no clue who you are.

Thats the type nigga he is, he gone come back and proceed like nothing happened
This is... creepy

Neither could the person that made the decision 🤷🏿‍♂️

But you know what it looks like. And me congratulating yall for getting him out the box is some how me being.......theatrical

Fuck all that bullshit the period blood eating poster talking

Ban him for me

Since mods is doing favors for people

Every time he cry , a mod is defending him

49d94a85-a491-4b59-864c-0455eac80e11_text.gif

This is... creepy
Nah, we all know that guy though, he always good for having access to shit no one else has access to. And it’s dope cause you know he won’t get you in no shit, or betray you for the most part. The only rule you need to know is that he’s always gonna chose himself, so don’t put him in the position to have to chose between your or him.

Yall running from the law, don’t run in the same direction as him. Cause you’re gonna happen to trip over a trash can

Thing is I actually messaged @Tayboo and thanked her for at least trying to do something and being a positive voice the nigga needed even if I didn't like the shit. We had that conversation before any kind of ban occurred.

I'm not on this funny shit yall on. Dude not playing with a full deck and needs help and yall busy kekeing egging the bullshit on.

If he didn't wake up the next day talking about man's suicide I wouldn't have even brought it to chitown but enough was enough.

Let's just move along expeditiously yall. You know damn well he loving all this conversation about him for the past couple pages. It aint helpful to nobody. Let him serve his time in silence and shame n let's just carry on about some other shit. It dont gotta be eggs idgaf. But enough of this. The milks gone bad

Back