This is the same as talking about or instigating bull shit

Every fucking body who can read know your talking about me

We can't have normal conversation because goofy mfs do shit and then cry about

Stop talking about ignoring me , the lame ass side shit is weak

And @SportsByRo you a bitch for liking his shit

I actually was trying to be nice to the bitch

I was fucking messing with Banging, but yall bitches is extra

You a lame ass hoe

This the shit dis was talking, yall see how this nigga do... play nice and then bitch up
Wut? I don't know if I've just been reading your posts wrong but it really seems like you're saying he's been the victim

Yall let him and czar run around unchecked. Now we're here. Don't look my direction for a solution. Yall watching the shit knowing it's fucked up and either say nothing, laugh about it or yall choose to baby these niggas. Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Claws ding ding clip.gif

Yeah, if they had come down on @hellczar harder whenever he went off the rails, we probably wouldn't even be here right now.

But since so many people in power are cool with him, he never gets punished as severely as he should.

View attachment 1248707

Yeah, if they had come down on @hellczar harder whenever he went off the rails, we probably wouldn't even be here right now.

But since so many people in power are cool with him, he never gets punished as severely as he should.
Fam, every single time @SeaSnake was banned, he served his time and never complained

I banned someone on his behalf once cause even I thought the shit was wild and he said and I quote "why did you do that, I didn't ask for them to be banned. When he go low, I'ma go lower" and he's kept true to that ever since.

View attachment 1248707

Say what you want about @SeaSnake and his disrespect(which used to be OD.. respect on toning all that shit down) but he ate them bans and I dont particularly remember him passing notes to get other members to get him unbanned.

He took his time and came back on the same shit a few times.

Fam, every single time @SeaSnake was banned, he served his time and never complained

I banned someone on his behalf once cause even I thought the shit was wild and he said and I quote "why did you do that, I didn't ask for them to be banned. When he go low, I'ma go lower" and he's kept true to that ever since.
That's wack behavior. And we need to stop letting it slide when we know lines have been crossed.

That shit needs to be checked across the board. To czars credit he holds himself accountable often but that's not good enough when it happens every couple days/weeks. And that's where you come in. Unfortunately yall gotta make the hard choices when niggas get out of pocket.

Lines have to be drawn and somebody gotta draw it.

That's wack behavior. And we need to stop letting it slide when we know lines have been crossed.

That shit needs to be checked across the board. To czars credit he holds himself accountable often but that's not good enough when it happens every couple days/weeks. And that's where you come in. Unfortunately yall gotta make the hard choices when niggas get out of pocket.

Lines have to be drawn and somebody gotta draw it.
I'ma say what I said to the mods, if it was up to me, it would only be like 20 people here and this not my ship so I can't be rogue and act on things that seem to only bother me

I take things to them and decisions are made accordingly

Back