Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I don’t like that the Breakfast Club blindsided Mayor Eric Adams w that loudmouth atty chick to debate with him

She wasn’t even trying to let him speak

Let this go.

This can’t be your take to believe that lol

lol Bro it's fact. I watched the games back then. I've watched the games now. I don't know why ya'll cats act like people didn't actually see basketball played back then with their own eyes.

Again, the difference between those two pics shown earlier was obvious to anyone who's actually watched BBall across the decades, just like the rest of this shit people argue incessantly about.

Goofy niggas talking about the defense was overrated in the past. They don't even play real defense now because they can't because the league destroyed defense and basically admitted to it. You got Euros in the league putting up videogame numbers and saying its because the NBA rules make it easy, but ya'll steady trying to act like its just because the players are so good. lol

It’s not a fact.

The fact is offenses was extremely lack luster and couldn’t shoot for majority of the nba

Brick layers all over

^^ been following lil homie for a while now he is talented as shit as young as he is

I don’t like that the Breakfast Club blindsided Mayor Eric Adams w that loudmouth atty chick to debate with him

She wasn’t even trying to let him speak
We watched two different interviews cause that's not what happened

lol Bro it's fact. I watched the games back then. I've watched the games now. I don't know why ya'll cats act like people didn't actually see basketball played back then with their own eyes.

Again, the difference between those two pics shown earlier was obvious to anyone who's actually watched BBall across the decades, just like the rest of this shit people argue incessantly about.

Goofy niggas talking about the defense was overrated in the past. They don't even play real defense now because they can't because the league destroyed defense and basically admitted to it. You got Euros in the league putting up videogame numbers and saying its because the NBA rules make it easy, but ya'll steady trying to act like its just because the players are so good. lol

Players simply weren't as talented offensively back then as they are now due to training and reps. Defenses weren't overrated, the league just let them get away with everything but flat out scrapping which made it ugly to watch. Players weren't as skilled overall and the talent pool wasnt what it is today and the NBA let defenders do anything.

You think niggas like Reggie Evans, Ben Wallace, Tyrone Hill, Chris dudley have long careers in the league today? Those types of niggas wouldn't get out of training camp..

A lot guys we call role players in the league today would have been getting their shit off in the league 20 years ago. I don't think you can say the same in reverse.

🤷🏿‍♂️

What happened
She was holding him accountable for the policies that he has passed and was not throwing him pre approved softball questions

They were having a discussion and he was trying to over talk her and dismiss her thoughts when he was pressed and tried to just engage with CTG

She challenged him with facts not her opinions

She was holding him accountable for the policies that he has passed and was not throwing him pre approved softball questions

They were having a discussion and he was trying to over talk her and dismiss her thoughts when he was pressed and tried to just engage with CTG

She challenged him with facts not her opinions
He didn’t expect her to be there hence the ambush…shit seemed like more like a campaign style debate than an interview… he was the guest and she was rude to him by trying to fact check him before he could complete his thoughts

He didn’t expect her to be there hence the ambush…shit seemed like more like a campaign style debate than an interview… he was the guest and she was rude to him by trying to fact check him before he could complete his thoughts
Fam

It wasn't an ambush. He knows who she is.

And if you not doing shady shit, you don't have to worry about anything other than telling the truth

Fam

It wasn't an ambush. He knows who she is.

And if you not doing shady shit, you don't have to worry about anything other than telling the truth
There’s a way to do things she’s not a regular on the show so ….

I doubt they told him she be there

Teezo Touchdown has some cool lyrics and concepts but I reeeally wish he could actually sing just a little bit, he need to be feeding his concepts to somebody who can execute it better

Teezo Touchdown has some cool lyrics and concepts but I reeeally wish he could actually sing just a little bit, he need to be feeding his concepts to somebody who can execute it better
Couldn't agree more

If all his stuff sounded like his feature on For All The Dogs, he could have something

Back