Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Defund drink champs

Benzino makes us lightskin niggas look bad.

The lightskin delegation is trading this no neck, sniffling, drunk, junkie, OF hoe in exchange for Nick Wright.

Nick Wright will be a welcomed member on Team Lightskin. He has a Black wife and Black step-children. He's signed by Rich Paul's Klutch agency.

Despite being a White man, he's been an honorable brother.

Welcome to the team Nick. You finally get to be the Black man you wanted to be.

Benzino makes us lightskin niggas look bad.

The lightskin delegation is trading this no neck, sniffling, drunk, junkie, OF hoe in exchange for Nick Wright.

Nick Wright will be a welcomed member on Team Lightskin. He has a Black wife and Black step-children. He's signed by Rich Paul's Klutch agency.

Despite being a White man, he's been an honorable brother.

Welcome to the team Nick. You finally get to be the Black man you wanted to be.

Nick Wright? You talking about the dude that be gargling Lebron's balls like that nigga's sweat is water from the fountain of youth? That's the dude you want to make an honorable brother.

shaq-face.jpg

Nick Wright? You talking about the dude that be gargling Lebron's balls like that nigga's sweat is water from the fountain of youth? That's the dude you want to make an honorable brother.

shaq-face.jpg

Why would I not make a White man that worships a Black man, an honorable brother?

I am all for White people being subservient and converting themselves into honorary Black people lol.

Keep seeing stories about this rapper 42 Dugg, then I seen em, and realize dude was a lil short dude..

Go about my day, see a nother story and it hit me

He named 42 Dugg cause he 4’2

1708295064904.gif

lol shout out to Queen Latifah. Stop hatin and let her work her way to gettin that syndication bread. The seniors are entertained 🤣

Back