Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I was insulted and also made aware of how white folks really don't think about shit before they say it

So I am assisting this white couple at the boarding gate, and they start talking about the superbowl game and how they enjoyed it ...then the lady go but I didn't like the halftime show and how she thought Taylor swift was gonna perform

My professional voice left and my ATL came out.. I was like I actually liked the halftime show better than the game and Mrs customer Usher is an icon, futhermore Atlanta is his hometown. That show was spectacular. I am happy Taylor wasn't performing.

She goes oh well yeah I love Alicia Keys though

Like why say oh I didn't like the halftime show, lady I didn't even ask you about no damn football game

But I am learning to hide my facial expressions , but what I processed was she didn't like all the black folks on stage. And then to say it to a black person in Atlanta....I grew up listening to Usher and have seen him in concert.

Like how you don't know or like Usher .....disrespectful

View attachment 1263824
Majority of people in general don't think before they say something...

Why even add that you were happy Taylor wasn't performing?

Sounds like you were just upset she didn't like Usher. People can not like an artist lol

Tell me you wear the black combat boots too

View attachment 1263941

lol…, seriously tho, I was wondering if they did the eloquent stewardess theme anymore. I haven had a flight in a minute

Oh yeah , the dress code is enforced and it's nice. They got a ton of different accessories too( earrings, scarfs, pins ,socks ,etc)

@Banginscrew901 I might post a picture in the pic thread when I wear the dress next

yall like to say I’m late on this internet shit

Tell me yall knew Meagan Good gotta sister that looks better than her

Read a book nigga

missed opportunity.

wccsL_.gif

or

Back