Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

SOME women are a trip

Your headlights or whatever on your car been busted for months, maybe even years but when you get a dude, now all of a sudden, you care about your car cause you want him to make sure it's always maintained

*This is not based on a true story. Just an observation
So, what’s the issue?

So, what’s the issue?
Don't wait until a man comes into your life to do common sense life shit

If I walk into your house and notice that damn smoke alarm going off every 30 seconds, I'm going to questions your competency....After the clappage of course

So, what’s the issue?
If yo shit been broke all this time, no need to fix it now cause you got a man. All he gonna do more than likely is take it to the shop or find somewhere for you to take it when you could've done that during the x amount of months it was an issue for you before y'all met

@AP2.5 , wanna talk about some annoying shit women do, women will live boring lives and then act like yall gotta go on endless vacations, date nights, and afternoon brunch’s.

She ain’t did none of that shit when she was alone, her girlfriends had to drag her out the house. But now it’s on you to live a fantasy life she can’t even live on her own.

@AP2.5 , wanna talk about some annoying shit women do, women will live boring lives and then act like yall gotta go on endless vacations, date nights, and afternoon brunch’s.

She ain’t did none of that shit when she was alone, her girlfriends had to drag her out the house. But now it’s on you to live a fantasy life she can’t even live on her own.
This the difference…AP you could learn something from this man

If yo shit been broke all this time, no need to fix it now cause you got a man. All he gonna do more than likely is take it to the shop or find somewhere for you to take it when you could've done that during the x amount of months it was an issue for you before y'all met
I agree and disagree. A lot of mechanics try to get over on women because they know we aren’t as knowledgeable as men are. I’ve experienced this with several mechanics and also with service technicians.

Just the other day a man tried to charge me 1500 to fix a broken garage spring. Then knocked the price down to $350 when I said let me call my husband.

Back