Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dark Side Of The New Veneers Wave

Yeah, I have invisalign as well. I would have been done a few months ago but I want wearing the rubber bands. Now i need to wear them for several more months
How many months in total have you been wearing them? The ortho told me I would be wearing them for like 18 months. My teeth aren't even fucked up like that fr. šŸ˜…

How many months in total have you been wearing them? The ortho told me I would be wearing them for like 18 months. My teeth aren't even fucked up like that fr. šŸ˜…
Orginally, it was like a year. My teeth were not bad. But add a few more months.

Invisalign got me looking like a pretty bitch right now bro.

grill-gucci-mane.gif

Some of these celebs clarifies to talk with these veneers. Using tank Davis as an example, when he talk it seem like he tryna keep his teeth from falling out or he got a piece of candy in his mouth.

Is it only a problem cause they black and doing it cheap or did they fuck someone's mouth up?

c'mon yo, you know she cuttin' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the corners. Shits is prolly some costume teeth she's gonna crazy glue in place.

Let us not forget the queen of ass injections

c'mon yo, you know she cuttin' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the corners. Shits is prolly some costume teeth she's gonna crazy glue in place.

Let us not forget the queen of ass injections

Do you know this as fact or are we just assuming cause she fits a demo?

Simple question.

Do you know this as fact or are we just assuming cause she fits a demo?

Simple question.

Dentists don't go "on tour". Shit... medical professionals don't go "on tour" because licensing doesn't work that way from state to state. Because we know this, we can assume (rightfully) that she's not going to have access to proper facilities, sanitation, or anything. She's a hack that figured some shit out and is prolly gonna wind up in the slammer like the BBL hoe.

Back