Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Lucy needs to realize Miami just different from other parts of the country. Lol there was a guy from Utah from a previous job and he said they would leave their doors unlocked and everything. I would never do that lol. I don't have relationships with my neighbors. We're just not very trusting of other people

Lucy needs to realize Miami just different from other parts of the country. Lol there was a guy from Utah from a previous job and he said they would leave their doors unlocked and everything. I would never do that lol. I don't have relationships with my neighbors. We're just not very trusting of other people
I dont disagree, but this isnt a miami vs everywhere else issue. This is a big city vs small city issue.

Growing up in the North East, i wont ever wave at my neighbor cause I might wave a gun.

So so much facts in this. Started listening at the tail end of the Hochman era, saw Mike grow in the role. Dude was not afraid to take chances. GOAT.
100%

Dan already been wildin the last few days without Mike. Every other sentence is "Let me tell you something, man, ..." or just going in and explaining why stugotz is this or greg cote is that.

Im sure theyll find their footing. And im not blaming Dan cause you put a mic infront of me and tell me to talk for 3 hours a day, ill be repeating the same shit over and over too.

Back