The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Lucy’s a lot more likeable than Jessica, I’ll give her that.

Jess is prettier, but who cares?

They shitted something SERIOUS on David Samson…I don’t like that. Samson’s alright with me.

Glad to hear Billy’s back. I needed #BecauseMiami in my life.

Lucy’s a lot more likeable than Jessica, I’ll give her that.

Jess is prettier, but who cares?

They shitted something SERIOUS on David Samson…I don’t like that. Samson’s alright with me.

Glad to hear Billy’s back. I needed #BecauseMiami in my life.
Fuck David Samson….

I agree, I missed Because Miami. Best thing they did was removing Dan from Because Miami and letting Billy cook…. The rotating co host strategy is working too.

I liked Amin and Charlotte.. Glazer been giving the same interview for atleast a year now lol
Oh, that’s an easy skip. Done that for all Glazer’s interviews. I understand why Dan and Glazer keep doing it. People really do need help when it comes to Mental issues and not everyone listens to every show.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
I been really fucking with Pablo's show.. It's crazy cause I never liked him before lol...But it feels like he toned down his tryna to show how smart he is for no reason act

Reactions: toheeb27
I been really fucking with Pablo's show.. It's crazy cause I never liked him before lol...But it feels like he toned down his tryna to show how smart he is for no reason act
LOL, poor Pablo. Dude has been trying to down play how smart he is for close to a decade now, yet folks keep thinking he is doing the opposite. Glad it is finally working now, lol.

Pablo is my boy, glad he found the perfect lane. Love how random the episodes are, i have not missed one yet.

• Goat
Reactions: DOPE33