Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Oh...not so hot take....I'd now bet any amount of money that Bomani will be joining this company when his ESPN contract is up.

I really hope not. He does not fit with them at all. There is a reason why he never guest host on the show.
What? He's done hour segments with them before. He fits the show perfectly. All his call-ins were great and some were funny too.
If it happens, he will have his own show over there. Thats what they building. This aint gon just be the lebatard show, they trying to build a whole media shit with multiple shows.

EXACTLY! The way Bomani praises Dan for him being where he is today, there is no doubt in my mind he'll be with this company eventually.

I always found Bomani interesting on whenever he was on the lebatard show but never listened to his shit outside of the show.

If he gets a new show on meadowlark ill give it a listen

What? He's done hour segments with them before. He fits the show perfectly. All his call-ins were great and some were funny too.

EXACTLY! The way Bomani praises Dan for him being where he is today, there is no doubt in my mind he'll be with this company eventually.

"We never really figured out radio. It was an awkward fit, one that some feared would damage our relationship on the TV show. Long of the short was I didn’t do well as a co-host. I didn’t blend in well with the tenor of the show. I take up too much space, my sense of humor is totally different from theirs, and if I’m being honest, I don’t really get the show. I mean, I do, but that ain’t me. I’m friendly with everyone on the show, but I’m not part of it like some of my peers are. I’m not an acolyte. It’s Dan’s favorite place and thing, but it was never really for me. I’m not sure how much that could help our relationship. "

Yeah i think he will if they can afford him. They said on the show a couple months ago that Dan Skipper was the one who was behind putting Michael Smith and Jemele together when he was the head of ESPN and alotta the diversity hires.. And he basically brought Bomani on board and originally wanted Dan to do the show with Bomani but Dan wouldnt get rid of Stugotz

"We never really figured out radio. It was an awkward fit, one that some feared would damage our relationship on the TV show. Long of the short was I didn’t do well as a co-host. I didn’t blend in well with the tenor of the show. I take up too much space, my sense of humor is totally different from theirs, and if I’m being honest, I don’t really get the show. I mean, I do, but that ain’t me. I’m friendly with everyone on the show, but I’m not part of it like some of my peers are. I’m not an acolyte. It’s Dan’s favorite place and thing, but it was never really for me. I’m not sure how much that could help our relationship. "

His opinion and what actually came across on the show are separate things. I can respect his opinion but every time he was on the show it was entertaining.
Yeah i think he will if they can afford him. They said on the show a couple months ago that Dan Skipper was the one who was behind putting Michael Smith and Jemele together when he was the head of ESPN and alotta the diversity hires.. And he basically brought Bomani on board and originally wanted Dan to do the show with Bomani but Dan wouldnt get rid of Stugotz

Yep. if you go back in the thread I mentioned money being the reason they probably wouldn't bring him over......I don't think that's a issue now.

I always found Bomani interesting on whenever he was on the lebatard show but never listened to his shit outside of the show.

If he gets a new show on meadowlark ill give it a listen
Been following him since the SBnation days. His takes are well thought out and introspective on his ESPN pod(The Right Time) and his own pod(Evening Jones). Hell, i still listen to Highly Questionable when he's on....

Back